Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 5 votes
Hey BP community!
I'm Chelsea, a real estate investor in Wilmington, NC focusing on SFR/small multi family BRRRR's and looking to get into Self Storage.
My husband and I work together and have completed 1 fix and flip, 3 BRRRR's and just closed on our 4th BRRRR today! We have been long time podcast listeners and knew it was time to get on the BP platform to continue to grow and connect.
Investor · Surf City, NC · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
5y
Glad to see some ENC traction. Currently under contract on a BRRRR project down on S 9th St. would love to see some of the projects you guys have been working on. I've been meaning to meet at waterline, just wasn't sure if everything was on with COVID and all that. Hope to chat more