New Nationwide Investor Based In Michigan

New Nationwide Investor Based In Michigan

Real Estate Investor · Bloomfield Hills, MI · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 1 vote

New to bigger pockets, and still new to real estate investing. I'm here to learn as much as i can from fellow investors

0Reply
20 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, MI · Member since 2013 · 391 posts · 116 votes
    13y

    Welcome Michael! I lived in Bloomfield for many years. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot them my way. Also, if you'd like to meet up for coffee sometime, I'd enjoy it.

    Good luck!

  • Westland, MI · Member since 2012 · 57 posts · 5 votes
    13y

    Welcome to biggerpockets Michael Pickett. I'm new to Real Estate and I signed up for biggerpockets not that long ago. I'm in Redford, MI. I look forward to networking with you.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2010 · 812 posts · 178 votes
    13y

    Welcome to the site. No need to go nationwide, michigan is a great spot to invest. Oakland and Macomb provide more than enough!

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 6 votes
    13y

    Welcome aboard. I've only been on here a few weeks, but so far it seems like a great community.

  • Investor · Howell, MI · Member since 2011 · 202 posts · 52 votes
    13y

    Hi Michael Pickett welcome to BP.

    Hopefully you find this resource as helpful as I have. Have fun!

    Best of luck

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Michael Pickett welcome to the site and thanks for being a Pro! There are some cool things coming out this week for Pros - you'll love em! (Hopefully this week... development is taking forever!)

    Any idea what kind of investing you wanna get into?

    Also - have you read through "The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing" yet? If not - definitely check it out! :)

  • Real Estate Investor · Bloomfield Hills, MI · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Brandon Turner that sounds awesome, i actually am currently an investor i do a lot of flips and rehabs right now, i did read the guide that's what got me to join the site.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Ah Michael Pickett I see! Well, very cool! Then definitely jump in and offer advice whenever you can :) Be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts for "Michigan" or other terms (rehab, flip, etc) so you can jump into those conversations. I'm sure you remember how it is getting started - a million questions! So if you ever feel like giving back, we'd love it!

    Also - don't forget a photo and keep in touch for sure!

  • Real Estate Investor · Bloomfield Hills, MI · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Brandon Turner i actually uploaded one twice it just won't show up for some reason i'm working on getting a photo up. also thank you i will defiantly set up some keywords and toss in my two cents

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP Michael Pickett!

    It's great to have yet another active investor join our ranks! Do you do your flips locally or out of state? I'm always interested to know how people manage their projects.

  • Real Estate Investor · Bloomfield Hills, MI · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Mehran Kamari i do my flips locally as much as possible but if an opportunity presents it's self then i do go out of state. However, i like to do them where i have family or friends so i can have someone monitor the process and i usually toss them a percentage of the sale profit margin

  • Involved In Real Estate · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2010 · 812 posts · 178 votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Michael Pickett:
    Mehran Kamari i do my flips locally as much as possible but if an opportunity presents it's self then i do go out of state. However, i like to do them where i have family or friends so i can have someone monitor the process and i usually toss them a percentage of the sale profit margin

    Where is locally? May be worth us sitting down and talking about our market. I know Geof Greeneisen and i had a good brunch and now are lined up to do a transaction.

  • Investor · Howell, MI · Member since 2011 · 202 posts · 52 votes
    13y

    Yes, not only a great resource, but can make you money. Thanks Joe Delia. Michael Pickett if there is anything we can help with please let us know.

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Michael Pickett try uploading again - I cleared your image on the back end to see if that will work! Let me know!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.