Rookie First Time Homebuyer - Located in Miami, FL

Rookie First Time Homebuyer - Located in Miami, FL

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello all,

I'm Kevin Nerio and I'm 26 years old. I currently live in North Miami Beach. I am a US veteran and also bilingual in English and Spanish. My current occupation is a chemical sales engineer. I have been listening to bigger pockets now for a little over 4 months now. I have about 8/9k saved up and am eager to make a real estate move. Any advice you can provide for me or connections in the area that could partner with me, would be greatly appreciated. My goal for my first property is to house hack but I'm not sure which way to go about financing it.

Best Regards,

Kevin Nerio

0Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
5y

@Kevin Nerio, hello, fellow local to Miami here as well. Let’s connect! 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.