Newbie Investor in Colorado with Inventory

Newbie Investor in Colorado with Inventory

Rental Property Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 1 vote

My name is Adam Germany and I'm a new investor. I have wholesale deals, seller financing options, and lease to buy on the horizon. Looking for serious buyers looking to invest in Grand County, Colorado. Grand County has 3 ski resorts and 3 golf courses all within 20 minutes of each other. Contact me for more info. [contact info removed]

0Reply
19 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    13y

    Adam

    You want to find 3 local REIA clubs, connect with the members and go to the meetings.

    You will find all the clients and resources you need.

    Paul

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Hey Adam Germany welcome to the site!

  • Homeowner · Poncha Springs, CO · Member since 2009 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Hi Adam - I'm in Chaffee County to your south. We're starting to see some pick-up in the housing market and I'm looking at putting up a couple of specs. Best wishes on your endeavors there in Grand Cty.

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Adam Germany.

    Hope to see you engaged in the many discussions here on the forums. See you around.

  • Rental Property Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Hi Paul Timmins thanks for the advice! I just joined my local REIA in in the Northern Colorado area. It about a two hour drive whenever I go to events, but it is always more than worth it for the networking and transfer of knowledge!

  • Rental Property Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    Hi John-David Longwell thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to be a part of the REI movement!! The housing market in Grand County is picking up as well. The last 6 months have been the best its been in quite a few years. Best of luck to you as well in your endeavors.

    Thanks for the welcome Brandon Turner!! The BP podcasts are AWESOME, btw!! Great information!

    I look forward to being engaged in discussion on BP as well Mehran Kamari

  • Long Beach, CA · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Brandon Turner - I totally agree with Adam! My husband and I have been learning so much from you, Josh and the guests on the BP podcasts! Thank you for putting those out there!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    13y

    Thanks so much, Adam Germany and Abby Hernandez! Glad to help! I love the Podcasts. I wish they were around when I was getting started!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.