Investor · Medellin Colombia & Portland, ME · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 3 votes
Hello BP community!
Been listening to the BP podcast for a while and, now, looking forward to actively engaging with this community.
I focus on cash flowing rental properties and am closing on my first property in Maine (second investment so far- first one was in Medellin, Colombia). I am looking for a GC to do some rehab, focusing on the kitchen and bathroom + other projects. Any recommendations for reliable GCs in the area would be greatly appreciated.
Also if anyone has any tips for getting started in the New England area, would love feedback. I am also happy to help anyone interested in investing in Latin America.
Investor · Medellin Colombia & Portland, ME · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 3 votes
5y
Thanks for reaching out @Tyler Bushey! Will send you a DM now. @Robert MacNeal Happy to connect, Medellin is a great place to spend time and to invest.