New to BP but love what I see so far

New to BP but love what I see so far

Forest Hills, NY · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hello Everyone who reads this,

I am Robert and I just signed up to BP a day or two ago. I am impressed on how many postings, topics and responses are on this site. I am also pleased that so many investors new and old exchange ideas and information. Like anything business people will make an attempt to show you what they have or do, which I respect because I am not here to build a social media friend fest.

Fortunately I have been in the real estate industry for 20 years plus now, I started in 1991 and never looked back. I am 42 and have been involved in all types of deals from lending, student dorms, market rentals to developing an entire under developed area.

My best lessons were the ones I had to learn the hard way and through trial and error. So I too will share any insight I have on my past experience. MY specialty is Rent Collection and Keeping your rental income positive. That alone is a challenge for any investor. I look forward to building a good solid base of people and exchanging ideas, resources and business in the near future.

PS. BP didn't exist when I started so the new people learning the game now have a huge advantage not afforded to many of us in the past. I'm happy this is available to you all now.

Robert Nunez

0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to BP @Robert Nunez

    I suggest you set up a signature so your company automatically shows up at the bottom of your posts.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    13y

    Welcome to the site, @Robert Nunez

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 52 posts · 4 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Robert Nunez

    Given your experience I am sure you will make a great addition to this network.

    See you around the site.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    13y

    Very useful to connect to other BP members keyword alert

  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    13y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Robert Nunez !

    Glad to have you aboard, and I can't wait to hear some of your tips/views on REI in the future. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! The BP forums wouldn't be what they are today without investors like yourself that are willing to share your experiences with the newer folk.

    See you around the site.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.