Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
Hey all,
My name is Andrew and I'm currently a pro soccer player living in North Dallas. My wife and I are into buy and holds/rent. We look buy, move into the place while we have it fixed up. We rent it and move on to the next. It seems like there is a ton if info here so I'm excited to network with other people and hear everyone's ideas!
Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2013 · 6 posts · 0 votes
13y
thanks @Ryan Enos I'm glad to be here!
@Bryan K thanks man. No we would look to hire out most of the work we do. We are both from California but have some contacts here. Definitely looking to meet a lot more people in all the different areas of REI in Dallas