New in IL

New in IL

Real Estate Investor · Palatine, IL · Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone....I'm a Realtor in Palatine, IL.....I'm here to find investors....I can find residential deals (forclosures/bank owned) at 50%-70% of market value...some listed with an agent... some not....I'll do all the leg work for you...comps, rehab costs, area info...etc....Also, as a former design student and certified home stager I can help with rehab ideas and staging...if you want to rehab and flip (no charge)...

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2008 · 97 posts · 5 votes
    19y

    Welcome to the forum HomeStager. I wish i had a realtor like you in my area. Hope you find some one here from your area. :beer: :D

  • Real Estate Investor · Palatine, IL · Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Thanks Jorge....I hope so too...

  • Member since 2008 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Welcome to the Boards
    We have networking events all over Greater Chicagoland.
    I would love to meet you there

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    19y

    Welcome, I have a hunch we have met, but welcome to the boards.

    If you have a contact sheet, buyer's list contact sheet, etc.

    Feel free to send me one. Would love to see what you can work up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.