New to Fort Worth! Ready to get after Rentals!

New to Fort Worth! Ready to get after Rentals!

New to Real Estate · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 5 votes

Hello all,

My dog Biscuit and I just moved back to Texas and landed in Benbrook TX, suburb of Fort Worth. We are coming from Colorado where I recently sold a CrossFit gym... and hopefully my home there will sell shortly.

I'm going back through ALLL the podcasts and hoping to be like Linda on Ep. 153 and amass 100+ rentals eventually. I'm lucky to have saved well and have an interested and friendly source of funds that wants to see where else he can invest money (#dad)... so I'm ready to get after it. Mostly interested in Buy and Hold passively, however with my new free time, I'm willing to put some time and effort into Short Term rentals or some remodeling as well.

Excited to get started. If you're in Fort Worth and want to teach me some home remodeling in exchange for some free labor, hit me up... or if you can help me find my first rental!

Bo

3Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 206 posts · 944 votes
4y

@Bo Buser

Hi Bo!

We have many properties available for you to fix & flip. Our buyers pay 12% interest and 3.75 points to you as an investor.We are Buyers, Lenders, and Mentors, a tight knit group and we work together to make money on our deals.

I'm located in NC, but I have business at NC, TX, SC & GA. We currently track over 70 counties in the state of Texas. We are in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and many other areas of the state.


If you have questions or need answers about investing just shoot me a PM and we can chat. 

Have a Great Day! 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Texas; Arizona · Member since 2019 · 276 posts · 282 votes
    4y

    Welcome to Fort Worth! If you'd like a list of the active wholesalers in the area, shoot me a message, be glad to share my list, you'll also want to connect with a lender, title company, insurance agent, and contractors. I have referrals for all. BRRRR is a great strategy in Fort Worth, lots of properties that still hit the 1% rule with great appreciation for the future.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 206 posts · 944 votes
    4y

    @Bo Buser

    Hi Bo!

    We have many properties available for you to fix & flip. Our buyers pay 12% interest and 3.75 points to you as an investor.We are Buyers, Lenders, and Mentors, a tight knit group and we work together to make money on our deals.

    I'm located in NC, but I have business at NC, TX, SC & GA. We currently track over 70 counties in the state of Texas. We are in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and many other areas of the state.


    If you have questions or need answers about investing just shoot me a PM and we can chat. 

    Have a Great Day! 

  • Andrew PostellPro Member
    Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    4y

    @Bo Buser thanks for posting! Always great to hear from a fellow Texan. Bigger Pockets does have some good state specific forums and Texas is their most active forum. Feel free to post there if you ever need some more "local" advice about things.  There are also several real estate groups that meet here locally.  Feel free to visit some of them and network with other real estate investors to learn what they are doing.  Thanks again!

  • Real Estate Broker · Forney, TX · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 399 votes
    4y

    @Bo Buser, welcome to the BP community! I am from the DFW area as well 

  • Sunnyvale, TX · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Looking to Airbnb in benbrook lake a house any advice?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.