Lee Arnold's Capital Syndicate

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 26 votes
6y
Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
Originally posted by @Lourdes Caballero:

@Jay Hinrichs thank you for your feedback. What I DO like about Bigger Pockets are the people that are very positive and gives great advice. I can learn from this group and allows me to have a possibility to have a better future. I do not appreciate to put someone down. I will move forward with my journey and just follow the positive people in this group that is amazing.

I get the Ra RA Ra stuff.. just sometimes reality comes into play.. and its sad to see people run down these rabbit holes.. when those with decades of experience in the industry know better.. just trying to give both sides.. 

 I don't want this to sound rude, but I don't know how else to say it.  Your decades of experience have made you jaded.  I sincerely don't mean that in a mean way.  Only in an analytical way.

In case you don't read my full post, I want to respond to your comment about legality right here.  These people are very honest and open about what this is and how to do it in the best way.  They tell you right at the start in which states you can apply this freely, which states have certain restrictions and which states you cannot do this without a license.  Then they repeat that caveat several times throughout the course.  They are very up front about the whole process and all the details.

Before I go on, I want to make it clear that I am a small time entrepreneur and am in no way affiliated with the Capital Syndicate, Awesome REI or anyone else associated with this course.

I bought the Capital Syndicate course because I wanted to see if I could apply it to a specific niche market.

I bought all the add ons because I wanted to make sure I gave it every shot to work properly and because they offered a 30 day money back guarantee.  In total it cost me about $500.

Unfortunately, I was not able to reconcile the needs of my niche market with what the Capital Syndicate had to offer. But it seemed to me that their simple system would be easy to apply to the general REI market and make it work well.

I took my time and went through the course over the full four weeks that they allowed me.  I probably could have gone through it in two weeks if I had gone full force, even a week if I had pushed it.

The course itself was very good. I learned some deep skills that will be useful in other realms.

This isn't so much "bird dogging," with them giving you some scraps for bringing them business.  I have seen schemes like that and they are demeaning.

This course teaches you how to approach real estate investors, offer them financing for their ventures and then find that financing.  You set your own payment terms with YOUR client and then find funding for them.

The Capital Syndicate is a private lender firm that offers financing through their own company, but they also provide you with a list of about 150 other private lenders.  So you are not bound to "bird dog" for them.  You are free to set your terms and connect YOUR client to the private lender that you think will work best for your client.

I think the skills taught and the resources provided in this course are worth the $500.

Having said all that, as I stated before, at the end of the four weeks I discovered that I would not be able to apply this to my particular niche.  (I am looking for private lenders who don't charge interest but rather take a portion of the profit.)

I emailed the support desk for a refund.  They repeatedly expressed dismay and said that very few people ask for a refund.  But they easily refunded all of my money without the slightest hassle.  I was impressed.

Awesome REI has other courses that looked interesting to me. I had such a good experience with this course that I am looking forward to trying out their other courses.

I want to emphasize again that I am in no way connected with this course or anyone associated with it.

@Lourdes Caballero  I agree with you wholeheartedly that negativity does no one any good.  Not one of the detractors in this thread has gone through the entire course.  They are all disparaging the course based on superficial knowledge and assumptions.  I have gone through the entire course and I will tell you to go ahead and give it a shot.  What's the worse that can happen?  You do the course and you decide you want your money back.  You'll spend some time watching the videos and in return you will get some free education.  You can spend your time in worse ways, like watching some silly movie.  At best, you will add another income stream to your portfolio.

See this reply in the discussion

74 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Started the program going through the training. Had it for about a few weeks. So far so good. 

  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Ahmad Williams how is the training going? Do you recommend it? Thanks

  • Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    I am looking at his The Capital Syndicate (bird dogging for his private money) and would really like to know if it works.

    I suspect that after you purchase the $97.00, they will pound you to join their "Mentoring Program", but it does sound interesting.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    So was it worth it? Any feedback

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Im almost done with the course but havent started working on it yet, will let u guys know but if someone already started, mention how it went

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Abdullah Qaisi any feedback yet?

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I didnt go through with it at the end because i heard it could be illegal in a way

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Ok, Peoples, my apologies for the delay a lot going on with COVID-19, family, and other businesses.

    I have studied the system and revisiting for more understanding while implementing it. I haven't been able to work on implementation as much as I would like, but should be getting a steady flow of potential clients.

    I have other programs from Lee Arnold that cover various different aspects of real estate. Capital Syndicate is the private money brokering, where you are the middle man between investors and private money that Lee has build relationships with over the years. It is offered through Awesome REI-Patrick Riddle(another awesome team and distant Mentor of mind)

    I enjoy their style of teaching because of their honest, straight-forward, and experienced no fluff. You follow you get results, what type depends on how you work the system. I found their systems work.

    As leads come in, I will make a commitment to keep you all updated as they go through the process. Anyone have a property under contract we can work it together just reach out to me. There are more details here if interested.

    I will not tell anyone to do or not to, that is a choice that you will have to make and also it is a choice to work it or not, like any system. I will tell you my experience as I work through my challenges and system implementation and deployment.

    Hope this helps

    Ahmad Williams

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thanks Ahmad

  • Investor · Bowie, MD · Member since 2011 · 81 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    I am going to check it out. But keep us informed please.  Abdullah said it could be illegal.  I would like to know more about that.

  • Brookhaven, GA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Ahmad Williams I have a doubt. At the end of the Capital Syndicate System video say that the program cost $97.00. When I went to make the purchase it was not that price. It had a lot of add on! Very disappointed. How much did you pay? I appreciate you.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 2 votes
    6y

    @Lourdes Caballero What kind of add ons? I was interested also, but was looking for some insight on it. Sounds too good to be true. Not getting a lot of answers here. 

  • Brookhaven, GA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Michael Handibode I got so disappointed that I did not finish with the purchase. But the one of the add on was a website a book, etc. In Facebook I follow a thread and she said that her husband ended buying $700.00 worth of add on! I submitted a feedback with Awesome REI and they told me that with the $97.00 was enough to do the business and that I will have their support if I needed help. What do you think?

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @Lourdes Caballero, Have you signed up for this? If so what do you think? I'm thinking of it as well. Thanks

  • Brookhaven, GA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Michael Collins I have not signed up. With all the issues with the promo is making me doubt.

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Lourdes Caballero - I just bought the training.  I will let you know what's up

  • Realtor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Kevin Tan - I am considering this as well, if you don't mind sharing with us did you purchase the $79 one alone or with upgrades

  • Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Roberta Allen - i purchased with the upgrades.

  • Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Kevin Tan How is the program so far?

  • Brookhaven, GA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Roberta Allen hi, how much did you pay with all the upgrades and how is the training?

  • Realtor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Lourdes Caballero I have not made the purchase yet. I am still reviewing people's comments who have.  Hope to make my decision soon.  I had a question and emailed them and they responded with a day, I sent another question though and it's been a couple of days. 

  • Brookhaven, GA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Ahmad Williams did you finish the course? Did you started working on it?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Lourdes Caballero:

    @Ahmad Williams did you finish the course? Did you started working on it?

    just wondering how folks think you can buy some course for a month and become a hard money broker.. LOL..

    as some stated this is totally illegal in many states..  you need a license if its one to four units.

    Plus its very long road.. and NOT easy your up againts all the HML companies that have actual money to lend.

  • Joe S.Pro Member
    Investor · San Antonio · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Tom Parris:

    I am looking at his The Capital Syndicate (bird dogging for his private money) and would really like to know if it works.

    I suspect that after you purchase the $97.00, they will pound you to join their "Mentoring Program", but it does sound interesting.

     I would let somebody bird-dog for me for less than $97

  • Brookhaven, GA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Jay Hinrichs thank you for your feedback. What I DO like about Bigger Pockets are the people that are very positive and gives great advice. I can learn from this group and allows me to have a possibility to have a better future. I do not appreciate to put someone down. I will move forward with my journey and just follow the positive people in this group that is amazing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.