Does anyone have any feedback or experience with regards to the Capital Syndicate program
@Jay Hinrichs thank you for your feedback. What I DO like about Bigger Pockets are the people that are very positive and gives great advice. I can learn from this group and allows me to have a possibility to have a better future. I do not appreciate to put someone down. I will move forward with my journey and just follow the positive people in this group that is amazing.
I get the Ra RA Ra stuff.. just sometimes reality comes into play.. and its sad to see people run down these rabbit holes.. when those with decades of experience in the industry know better.. just trying to give both sides..
I don't want this to sound rude, but I don't know how else to say it. Your decades of experience have made you jaded. I sincerely don't mean that in a mean way. Only in an analytical way.
In case you don't read my full post, I want to respond to your comment about legality right here. These people are very honest and open about what this is and how to do it in the best way. They tell you right at the start in which states you can apply this freely, which states have certain restrictions and which states you cannot do this without a license. Then they repeat that caveat several times throughout the course. They are very up front about the whole process and all the details.
Before I go on, I want to make it clear that I am a small time entrepreneur and am in no way affiliated with the Capital Syndicate, Awesome REI or anyone else associated with this course.
I bought the Capital Syndicate course because I wanted to see if I could apply it to a specific niche market.
I bought all the add ons because I wanted to make sure I gave it every shot to work properly and because they offered a 30 day money back guarantee. In total it cost me about $500.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reconcile the needs of my niche market with what the Capital Syndicate had to offer. But it seemed to me that their simple system would be easy to apply to the general REI market and make it work well.
I took my time and went through the course over the full four weeks that they allowed me. I probably could have gone through it in two weeks if I had gone full force, even a week if I had pushed it.
The course itself was very good. I learned some deep skills that will be useful in other realms.
This isn't so much "bird dogging," with them giving you some scraps for bringing them business. I have seen schemes like that and they are demeaning.
This course teaches you how to approach real estate investors, offer them financing for their ventures and then find that financing. You set your own payment terms with YOUR client and then find funding for them.
The Capital Syndicate is a private lender firm that offers financing through their own company, but they also provide you with a list of about 150 other private lenders. So you are not bound to "bird dog" for them. You are free to set your terms and connect YOUR client to the private lender that you think will work best for your client.
I think the skills taught and the resources provided in this course are worth the $500.
Having said all that, as I stated before, at the end of the four weeks I discovered that I would not be able to apply this to my particular niche. (I am looking for private lenders who don't charge interest but rather take a portion of the profit.)
I emailed the support desk for a refund. They repeatedly expressed dismay and said that very few people ask for a refund. But they easily refunded all of my money without the slightest hassle. I was impressed.
Awesome REI has other courses that looked interesting to me. I had such a good experience with this course that I am looking forward to trying out their other courses.
I want to emphasize again that I am in no way connected with this course or anyone associated with it.
@Lourdes Caballero I agree with you wholeheartedly that negativity does no one any good. Not one of the detractors in this thread has gone through the entire course. They are all disparaging the course based on superficial knowledge and assumptions. I have gone through the entire course and I will tell you to go ahead and give it a shot. What's the worse that can happen? You do the course and you decide you want your money back. You'll spend some time watching the videos and in return you will get some free education. You can spend your time in worse ways, like watching some silly movie. At best, you will add another income stream to your portfolio.
@Jay Hinrichs thank you for your feedback. What I DO like about Bigger Pockets are the people that are very positive and gives great advice. I can learn from this group and allows me to have a possibility to have a better future. I do not appreciate to put someone down. I will move forward with my journey and just follow the positive people in this group that is amazing.
I get the Ra RA Ra stuff.. just sometimes reality comes into play.. and its sad to see people run down these rabbit holes.. when those with decades of experience in the industry know better.. just trying to give both sides..
@Jay Hinrichs thank you for your feedback. What I DO like about Bigger Pockets are the people that are very positive and gives great advice. I can learn from this group and allows me to have a possibility to have a better future. I do not appreciate to put someone down. I will move forward with my journey and just follow the positive people in this group that is amazing.
I get the Ra RA Ra stuff.. just sometimes reality comes into play.. and its sad to see people run down these rabbit holes.. when those with decades of experience in the industry know better.. just trying to give both sides..
I don't want this to sound rude, but I don't know how else to say it. Your decades of experience have made you jaded. I sincerely don't mean that in a mean way. Only in an analytical way.
In case you don't read my full post, I want to respond to your comment about legality right here. These people are very honest and open about what this is and how to do it in the best way. They tell you right at the start in which states you can apply this freely, which states have certain restrictions and which states you cannot do this without a license. Then they repeat that caveat several times throughout the course. They are very up front about the whole process and all the details.
Before I go on, I want to make it clear that I am a small time entrepreneur and am in no way affiliated with the Capital Syndicate, Awesome REI or anyone else associated with this course.
I bought the Capital Syndicate course because I wanted to see if I could apply it to a specific niche market.
I bought all the add ons because I wanted to make sure I gave it every shot to work properly and because they offered a 30 day money back guarantee. In total it cost me about $500.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reconcile the needs of my niche market with what the Capital Syndicate had to offer. But it seemed to me that their simple system would be easy to apply to the general REI market and make it work well.
I took my time and went through the course over the full four weeks that they allowed me. I probably could have gone through it in two weeks if I had gone full force, even a week if I had pushed it.
The course itself was very good. I learned some deep skills that will be useful in other realms.
This isn't so much "bird dogging," with them giving you some scraps for bringing them business. I have seen schemes like that and they are demeaning.
This course teaches you how to approach real estate investors, offer them financing for their ventures and then find that financing. You set your own payment terms with YOUR client and then find funding for them.
The Capital Syndicate is a private lender firm that offers financing through their own company, but they also provide you with a list of about 150 other private lenders. So you are not bound to "bird dog" for them. You are free to set your terms and connect YOUR client to the private lender that you think will work best for your client.
I think the skills taught and the resources provided in this course are worth the $500.
Having said all that, as I stated before, at the end of the four weeks I discovered that I would not be able to apply this to my particular niche. (I am looking for private lenders who don't charge interest but rather take a portion of the profit.)
I emailed the support desk for a refund. They repeatedly expressed dismay and said that very few people ask for a refund. But they easily refunded all of my money without the slightest hassle. I was impressed.
Awesome REI has other courses that looked interesting to me. I had such a good experience with this course that I am looking forward to trying out their other courses.
I want to emphasize again that I am in no way connected with this course or anyone associated with it.
@Lourdes Caballero I agree with you wholeheartedly that negativity does no one any good. Not one of the detractors in this thread has gone through the entire course. They are all disparaging the course based on superficial knowledge and assumptions. I have gone through the entire course and I will tell you to go ahead and give it a shot. What's the worse that can happen? You do the course and you decide you want your money back. You'll spend some time watching the videos and in return you will get some free education. You can spend your time in worse ways, like watching some silly movie. At best, you will add another income stream to your portfolio.
I forgot to mention one thing that I think is important to note. The people at Capital Syndicate do everything they can to protect and promote you as a business partner (not a "bird dog"). For example, in this course they provide you with an agreement contract to use with your clients. This contract includes an exclusivity clause to prevent your clients from bypassing you and going straight to the lenders to cut out your commission. You set the time limit for this clause, whether you want to be their source of funding for just the one project, for a year, for two years or forever. You decide and Capital Syndicate honors your wishes. They explicitly state in the course that they will keep that contract on file and if any of your clients tries to come to them directly within the timeframe that you set, they will send them back to you.
I will repeat once more, I am not affiliated with this course or it's participants at all. But this is the kind of character I would want all of my business partners to have. I do not know him except for in this course, but Lee Arnold seems like someone I would like to work with.
Again, not promoting anyone or anything. This is my honest experience with this course.
@Jay Hinrichs thank you for your feedback. What I DO like about Bigger Pockets are the people that are very positive and gives great advice. I can learn from this group and allows me to have a possibility to have a better future. I do not appreciate to put someone down. I will move forward with my journey and just follow the positive people in this group that is amazing.
I get the Ra RA Ra stuff.. just sometimes reality comes into play.. and its sad to see people run down these rabbit holes.. when those with decades of experience in the industry know better.. just trying to give both sides..
I don't want this to sound rude, but I don't know how else to say it. Your decades of experience have made you jaded. I sincerely don't mean that in a mean way. Only in an analytical way.
In case you don't read my full post, I want to respond to your comment about legality right here. These people are very honest and open about what this is and how to do it in the best way. They tell you right at the start in which states you can apply this freely, which states have certain restrictions and which states you cannot do this without a license. Then they repeat that caveat several times throughout the course. They are very up front about the whole process and all the details.
Before I go on, I want to make it clear that I am a small time entrepreneur and am in no way affiliated with the Capital Syndicate, Awesome REI or anyone else associated with this course.
I bought the Capital Syndicate course because I wanted to see if I could apply it to a specific niche market.
I bought all the add ons because I wanted to make sure I gave it every shot to work properly and because they offered a 30 day money back guarantee. In total it cost me about $500.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reconcile the needs of my niche market with what the Capital Syndicate had to offer. But it seemed to me that their simple system would be easy to apply to the general REI market and make it work well.
I took my time and went through the course over the full four weeks that they allowed me. I probably could have gone through it in two weeks if I had gone full force, even a week if I had pushed it.
The course itself was very good. I learned some deep skills that will be useful in other realms.
This isn't so much "bird dogging," with them giving you some scraps for bringing them business. I have seen schemes like that and they are demeaning.
This course teaches you how to approach real estate investors, offer them financing for their ventures and then find that financing. You set your own payment terms with YOUR client and then find funding for them.
The Capital Syndicate is a private lender firm that offers financing through their own company, but they also provide you with a list of about 150 other private lenders. So you are not bound to "bird dog" for them. You are free to set your terms and connect YOUR client to the private lender that you think will work best for your client.
I think the skills taught and the resources provided in this course are worth the $500.
Having said all that, as I stated before, at the end of the four weeks I discovered that I would not be able to apply this to my particular niche. (I am looking for private lenders who don't charge interest but rather take a portion of the profit.)
I emailed the support desk for a refund. They repeatedly expressed dismay and said that very few people ask for a refund. But they easily refunded all of my money without the slightest hassle. I was impressed.
Awesome REI has other courses that looked interesting to me. I had such a good experience with this course that I am looking forward to trying out their other courses.
I want to emphasize again that I am in no way connected with this course or anyone associated with it.
@Lourdes Caballero I agree with you wholeheartedly that negativity does no one any good. Not one of the detractors in this thread has gone through the entire course. They are all disparaging the course based on superficial knowledge and assumptions. I have gone through the entire course and I will tell you to go ahead and give it a shot. What's the worse that can happen? You do the course and you decide you want your money back. You'll spend some time watching the videos and in return you will get some free education. You can spend your time in worse ways, like watching some silly movie. At best, you will add another income stream to your portfolio.
then your looking for someone like me.. we are out there..
@Jay Hinrichs I know the kind of lenders / investors I am looking for are out there. I just haven't been able to hook up with them yet.
I know I am not allowed to post my email address here. I don't know if there is some way for us to direct message or exchange information so that we can talk offline about working together. I really think that should be allowed in a forum such as this, where we are all trying to grow professionally and connect with each other.
If there is some way to connect with others that I do not know about, someone please let me know. I am new to this forum.
Tanweer K. Ahmed--awesome post and well thought out responses. RESPECT! Very much appreciate your clarity and kindness. I will investigate TCS to see if I can add it to my funding arsenal. Thank you
@Tanweer K. Ahmed Thank you for your post.
@Tanweer K. Ahmed...Thank you for sharing about your experience. I am considering their promo offer for $97. I read a comment from a disappointed student because she didn't know they required investors to have a large some of money already in order to be eligible for a loan. Are you aware of this?
@Tanweer K. Ahmed
Originally posted by @Stephanie Taylor:
@Tanweer K. Ahmed...Thank you for sharing about your experience. I am considering their promo offer for $97. I read a comment from a disappointed student because she didn't know they required investors to have a large some of money already in order to be eligible for a loan. Are you aware of this?
Any idea about this?
This has been a very helpful thread for me to consider Capital Syndicate. I would really like to hear from someone who has deployed their tactics and completed a deal to get a view of the full range of experience with them. Naturally, I could go on their site but trust Bigger Pockets members more. If there is anyone out there who has gone further than @Tanweer K. Ahmed. (Thank you for sharing about your experience with such detail), I would have more confidence. As for the experience suggestion, thank you for your bluntness JHL, we all need that reality check, but I also have 42 years (bought my first property at 16 years old) and 5 generations of real estate investment behind me and am always looking for new developments in this dynamic business.
Hello everyone I appreciate the feedback about the Capital Syndicate however I still have reservations. My issue issue is they state you don’t need a license to do this. Wouldn’t this be considered being a broker which requires a brokers license?
Hello everyone I appreciate the feedback about the Capital Syndicate however I still have reservations. My issue issue is they state you don’t need a license to do this. Wouldn’t this be considered being a broker which requires a brokers license?
you for sure need a license to do this in CA OR NV AZ and about 8 other states. just check your state regs.. Also Ohio you need a license
Thank you for the feed back. Much appreciated
Has anyone made money with the Capital Syndicate and if so, how much ?
Does anyone have any feedback or experience with regards to the Capital Syndicate program
I have used Awesome REI since 2016 to get my education from them. They have been Awesome! (No Pun Intended). I have used their Wholesaling program, another Private money lender program, and other programs from them. I have just bought the Lee Arnold Capital Syndicate yesterday going through the Amplifier Training today. So I can tell you from the other things I have purchased from AwesomeREI is that they give you the basics, then they give you a little more understanding in the Amplifier Training by walking you through things a little more in depth. JP Mosses is a great teach. I have done deals such as wholesale deals, Rent to Own, Lease Option, Option deals, Tax Liens, Finding private money all because of some of their videos that helped me understand how to. These guys are the real deal especially Lee Arnold yes he is a sales guy but the dude has been doing real estate since '96 he knows what he is talking about. There are other training programs out there and I have used them, but I always get the most out of the Awesome REI platform.
Does anyone have any feedback or experience with regards to the Capital Syndicate program
@David Rassmussen You are better off not buying the website from him just go to fiverr.com or Upwork.com and have someone build you a landing page and tie all the SEO info into it for you. The thing is on his built for you website they know some of the key words to put into the coding of that website. What they do not know is the city, state, and your locations that you want to target. Someone who knows what they are doing has to go in and manually add those things and keywords to your website in order for you to get the full SEO and SEM functions to work right.
@Ahmad Williams I have a doubt. At the end of the Capital Syndicate System video say that the program cost $97.00. When I went to make the purchase it was not that price. It had a lot of add on! Very disappointed. How much did you pay? I appreciate you.
any new updates for this program??? Anyone find this a worthy business venture?
@Jay Hinrichs thank you for your feedback. What I DO like about Bigger Pockets are the people that are very positive and gives great advice. I can learn from this group and allows me to have a possibility to have a better future. I do not appreciate to put someone down. I will move forward with my journey and just follow the positive people in this group that is amazing.
I get the Ra RA Ra stuff.. just sometimes reality comes into play.. and its sad to see people run down these rabbit holes.. when those with decades of experience in the industry know better.. just trying to give both sides..
I don't want this to sound rude, but I don't know how else to say it. Your decades of experience have made you jaded. I sincerely don't mean that in a mean way. Only in an analytical way.
In case you don't read my full post, I want to respond to your comment about legality right here. These people are very honest and open about what this is and how to do it in the best way. They tell you right at the start in which states you can apply this freely, which states have certain restrictions and which states you cannot do this without a license. Then they repeat that caveat several times throughout the course. They are very up front about the whole process and all the details.
Before I go on, I want to make it clear that I am a small time entrepreneur and am in no way affiliated with the Capital Syndicate, Awesome REI or anyone else associated with this course.
I bought the Capital Syndicate course because I wanted to see if I could apply it to a specific niche market.
I bought all the add ons because I wanted to make sure I gave it every shot to work properly and because they offered a 30 day money back guarantee. In total it cost me about $500.
Unfortunately, I was not able to reconcile the needs of my niche market with what the Capital Syndicate had to offer. But it seemed to me that their simple system would be easy to apply to the general REI market and make it work well.
I took my time and went through the course over the full four weeks that they allowed me. I probably could have gone through it in two weeks if I had gone full force, even a week if I had pushed it.
The course itself was very good. I learned some deep skills that will be useful in other realms.
This isn't so much "bird dogging," with them giving you some scraps for bringing them business. I have seen schemes like that and they are demeaning.
This course teaches you how to approach real estate investors, offer them financing for their ventures and then find that financing. You set your own payment terms with YOUR client and then find funding for them.
The Capital Syndicate is a private lender firm that offers financing through their own company, but they also provide you with a list of about 150 other private lenders. So you are not bound to "bird dog" for them. You are free to set your terms and connect YOUR client to the private lender that you think will work best for your client.
I think the skills taught and the resources provided in this course are worth the $500.
Having said all that, as I stated before, at the end of the four weeks I discovered that I would not be able to apply this to my particular niche. (I am looking for private lenders who don't charge interest but rather take a portion of the profit.)
I emailed the support desk for a refund. They repeatedly expressed dismay and said that very few people ask for a refund. But they easily refunded all of my money without the slightest hassle. I was impressed.
Awesome REI has other courses that looked interesting to me. I had such a good experience with this course that I am looking forward to trying out their other courses.
I want to emphasize again that I am in no way connected with this course or anyone associated with it.
@Lourdes Caballero I agree with you wholeheartedly that negativity does no one any good. Not one of the detractors in this thread has gone through the entire course. They are all disparaging the course based on superficial knowledge and assumptions. I have gone through the entire course and I will tell you to go ahead and give it a shot. What's the worse that can happen? You do the course and you decide you want your money back. You'll spend some time watching the videos and in return you will get some free education. You can spend your time in worse ways, like watching some silly movie. At best, you will add another income stream to your portfolio.
It would be interesting to find out who has already closed deals. Looking for realistic expectations after the learning process.
****EVERYONE****
In the Capital Syndicate video, Lee Arnold says he's been featured in 5 different magazines. Forbes, The Boston Globe, MarketWatch, Reuters, and Realty411. The first 4 are real magazines but do not feature his name or any of the important key terms in any of their articles. I've even paid for a subscription to have limitless access to all articles on multiple of these websites. Nothing. The last one, Realty 411, is a completely made up magazine. A fake and basically empty Facebook account (with a hotmail email attached to it) was planted to give itself some credability. The magazine cover that he flashes in the video as his "Realty411" interview was completely fabricated and doesn't exist anywhere. When you do the research, yes, you can see this fake magazine cover plastered all over the fake websites but no actual content is found and no reputable sources can help support his claims of being in these major magazines. I hope this helps. I reeeeeeeally wanted this to be true, too, I wanted to believe him so bad. So please believe me when I say I LOOKED for anything I could to help support his claims.
****EVERYONE****
Hello Jessica Lee and Everyone on this thread.
I am the publisher of Realty411 magazine. Jessica, we would be happy to mail you our print magazine at any time. You can also read our current and past issues on our website or attend our in-person events around the nation to meet us in person.
Let us know if you have any questions, we've been in business since 2007 and are based in Santa Barbara County, California. I also personally know students who have worked with Lee Arnold in my local area. I've met Lee Arnold and he's a wonderful person and has a proven track record of success, which is why we sought him out to be a cover feature in Realty411. One of our local real estate experts is a big fan of Lee Arnold an his system. He is the one that initially introduced me to Lee.
Have a great day!
To Realty411,
That’s perfect! Hello! Maybe you could help us then, is there any source or evidence besides his own word that he isn’t just using the $100 starter kit money we purchase to fund all these loans in a Ponzi scheme? Because all we have for credibility is his word and a Facebook page with zero likes on it. Any comment made about a positive experience with him has been from an account with little to no information in it, or of some other suspicious nature. Any article done by him only repeats the information in the video he posted, and gives no further information. If you look closely at the checks that he has in the videos, they’ve been digitally created, which, I know legitimate checks can be digitally created, but in that case, you would be getting a professional print on it. I know, I get a lot of different kinds of checks because I work with corporations, schools, banks, jobs, etc. They always come in some Times-New-Roman variation. But the font he used was clearly to go out of his way to make it look hand written by choosing that font when we can all see that it’s digital. You can see he even went so far as to pretend it’s real by using a real enough image of check that they would “need” to block out the account and routing numbers…. But if it were the real check why would the company use a hand-written font and then somehow digitally sign it with messy cursive in the same exact ink style as the typed font?
Why does your official Facebook have no likes on it?
Please help I’m just trying to get to the truth, nobody has come out and said that it actually helped them make any money, it’s all just been hearsay and empty profiles.
Could you please send me a digital and/or physical copy of the magazine that featured him in it? I would like to see if it has any other reputable sources or evidence besides his own claim, and a website he created.