Facebook ads funnel

Facebook ads funnel

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello community,

I am looking for someone to create and run facebook ad funnels. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking for the normal lead generation and traffic driving to my e comm store. Thanks in advance community. 

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jason Leak:

    Hello community,

    I am looking for someone to create and run facebook ad funnels. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking for the normal lead generation and traffic driving to my e comm store. Thanks in advance community. 


     recommend going on fiverr or upwork and hiring someone there to do this for you.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    For the lead generation side, are you looking for real estate leads? If so, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the arena. I've got a small team that focuses specifically on real estate lead gen. Depending on what you need for the ecommerce side, we might be able to help with that as well. If you want to DIY it, we have a bunch of free training on our YouTube channel and some free resources (ad templates etc) on our website. Let me know and I can help you find what is most helpful. 

  • Jay ThomasPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 1k+ posts · 715 votes
    3y

    I have a VA, who handles these tasks for me, Lead generation is an expert's job as it needs a certain set of skills and a good knowledge of consumer behavior.

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kiley Newbold:

    For the lead generation side, are you looking for real estate leads? If so, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the arena. I've got a small team that focuses specifically on real estate lead gen. Depending on what you need for the ecommerce side, we might be able to help with that as well. If you want to DIY it, we have a bunch of free training on our YouTube channel and some free resources (ad templates etc) on our website. Let me know and I can help you find what is most helpful. 


     Hello Kiley,

    I am open to having a convo to see if your team is a good fit for what I am trying to accomplish.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.