User Stats

Votes
Jason Leak
Votes |
Facebook ads funnel

Jason Leak
Posted May 25 2023, 12:54

Hello community,

I am looking for someone to create and run facebook ad funnels. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking for the normal lead generation and traffic driving to my e comm store. Thanks in advance community. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied May 25 2023, 15:50
Quote from @Jason Leak:

Hello community,

I am looking for someone to create and run facebook ad funnels. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking for the normal lead generation and traffic driving to my e comm store. Thanks in advance community. 

recommend going on fiverr or upwork and hiring someone there to do this for you.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 26 2023, 10:26

For the lead generation side, are you looking for real estate leads? If so, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the arena. I've got a small team that focuses specifically on real estate lead gen. Depending on what you need for the ecommerce side, we might be able to help with that as well. If you want to DIY it, we have a bunch of free training on our YouTube channel and some free resources (ad templates etc) on our website. Let me know and I can help you find what is most helpful. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jay Thomas
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied May 26 2023, 10:39

I have a VA, who handles these tasks for me, Lead generation is an expert's job as it needs a certain set of skills and a good knowledge of consumer behavior.

User Stats

Votes
Jason Leak
Votes |
Replied May 26 2023, 16:58
Quote from @Kiley Newbold:

For the lead generation side, are you looking for real estate leads? If so, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the arena. I've got a small team that focuses specifically on real estate lead gen. Depending on what you need for the ecommerce side, we might be able to help with that as well. If you want to DIY it, we have a bunch of free training on our YouTube channel and some free resources (ad templates etc) on our website. Let me know and I can help you find what is most helpful. 

Hello Kiley,

I am open to having a convo to see if your team is a good fit for what I am trying to accomplish.