Best Virtual Assistant

Best Virtual Assistant

Matt McCurdyBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Cedar Rapids, IA · Member since 2019 · 143 posts · 56 votes

Has anyone had any luck with finding a great virtual assistant?  In 2024, I'm trying to automate and delegate as much as possible.

The big tasks I would like a VA to perform are:

1) Web research

2) Website creation & maintenance

3) Social media content creation

4) CRM work

5) Newsletter research

6) Market research

0Reply
137 views

Most Popular Reply

Kerry Noble JrPro Member
Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y

I can connect with my good friends over at Maven Virtual Assistants. They definitely can provide you with hig quality VAs.

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Marion, IN · Member since 2019 · 134 posts · 67 votes
    2y

    Absolutely! The market is plentiful for quality virtual assistants. We have a team physically in the Philippines to gather talent. I'd recommend keeping the skills focused. Just like it would be difficult to find a local team member at an average labor price to be a web designer/coder, social media manager, and researcher, it's also difficult to find a VA who can do it all at a quality level. Plus, at a low price, you could get a few assistants who specialize.

  • Matt McCurdyBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Cedar Rapids, IA · Member since 2019 · 143 posts · 56 votes
    2y

    @Jonah Hartsburg
    Without a doubt! I was just including tasks to give the person answering a baseline. What company(s) do you use?

  • Real Estate Agent · Marion, IN · Member since 2019 · 134 posts · 67 votes
    2y

    That makes sense! You're outlining the tasks before creating an SOP.

    We vet, hire, and monitor virtual assistants for other businesses. 

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    I can connect with my good friends over at Maven Virtual Assistants. They definitely can provide you with hig quality VAs.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cookeville, TN · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    Hi Matt, I would suggest finding a VA to delegate the highly repetitive tasks that will move the needle for your business first. Think of CRM work or writing content creation as a way to learn how effective the VA is and build responsibilities out from there. Hire thoughtfully and let them go if they don't work out as well.
    Bonus: Train your VA how to use AI to help with research work and they should really learn from you how you want your research performed. You'll get a highly productive VA.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Member since 2023 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hi @Matt McCurdy-- Jeff Ziegler here. I currently have an experienced real estate accountant who is looking to pick up more hours. Are you looking for a dedicated certified accountant? --Cheers

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Our VA is pretty good. We just found her through UpWork.com which is probably your best bet for quality VAs.

  • Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hi @Matt McCurdy, my previous virtual assistant was the best. Unfortunately, I had to let her go due to some issues with my business. However, if you're interested, I can connect you with her. She is very organized, optimistic, and has a can-do attitude. With the lowest rate, I really just want to help her. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers 🍻

  • Matt McCurdyBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Cedar Rapids, IA · Member since 2019 · 143 posts · 56 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Account Closed:

    Hi @Matt McCurdy, my previous virtual assistant was the best. Unfortunately, I had to let her go due to some issues with my business. However, if you're interested, I can connect you with her. She is very organized, optimistic, and has a can-do attitude. With the lowest rate, I really just want to help her. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers 🍻

    That would be great!
  • Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Matt McCurdy:
    That would be great!

     Sure, How can she reach you out?

  • Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    SupportShepherd - i have heard good things about their vetting process though i've never used them. I've used a VA in the Philippines.

    Pros of Philippine VA

    +English is usually great

    +Super friendly personalities

    +hard working and dedicated

    I would be cautious about upwork. If you post a job, the first respondents are usually ones using an AI tool to respond to your posting and they are using a scattershot approach hoping to find someone who will take the bait.

    Good luck.

  • Specialist · Member since 2021 · 56 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    If you have clear, step-by-step instructions ( process documentation), Upwork is one of the best places to find a trained real estate VA who can assist you with land records research, CRM updates, lead follow-up, marketing, spy on competitors, ects.

    Professional freelancers often offer a 1-week free trial before onboarding, so you can evaluate their performance risk-free—perfect for real estate wholesaling support.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.