Come and watch "all cash" sing and dance!

Come and watch "all cash" sing and dance!

Loveland, CO · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 123 votes

Well, I can't sing or dance, but I am going to be appearing on stage at the Hill Country Community Theatre, Cottonwood Shores (Marble Falls) TX, from September 27th - October 14th. Beucause I'm just an actor I only auditioned for the parts that don't require singing.

We're performing "South Pacific" probably one of the most popular musicals of the last 75 years. The guy who plays the French Planter-Emile is such a fabulous singer that the women in the play get a bit weak-kneed whenever he sings "One Enchanted Evening".

We're about an hour west of Austin and an hour and a half north of San Antonio.

Come on up and watch us. It'll be a great show.

pm me for show times and dates as well as ticket prices.

all cash

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 447 votes
    19y

    Congratulations! I always thought you had quite an act, now I know why……Break a leg!

    8)

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    19y

    Oh man . . . I wish I could be in Texas to see this! You've got to get it on video and then upload it to YouTube for all of our viewing pleasure.

    Actually, it is great that you've invited us all. Get out there and break a leg!

  • Rental Property Investor · Yardley, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 561 votes
    19y

    If I still lived in Wichita Falls I would drive right on down to see you! :wink:

  • Loveland, CO · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 123 votes
    19y

    Unfortunately we're not allowed to videotape it, copyright laws you know. I think the local newspaper will come and take some publiciity photos next week, I can post those except I haven't really had any luck yet posting to BP.

    One of the advantages to living in a small town is that we draw good crowds and some of our actors do have a bit of a local "following". The newspaper publisher and his wife both had parts in "Beauty and the Beast" which was our summer musical. It was the first time we ever ran a play 4 weeks (5 shows/week) and we sold out, or close to it ever performance, about 150 seat theatre.

    I'll put up some photos when I get them.

    all cash

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.