What do you drive?

What do you drive?

Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote

Just wondering what everyone drives.....as you can see by my screename, I'm a car person. Just wondering what some of you guys drive......

Here's my car (same as my avatar)

Also have a lifted Dodge Dakota.....(Home improvement/car hauler)

0Reply
135 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
14y

2002 7.3L Diesel 4X4 Excursion.....yeah...I said it...I drive a monster...anything to piss Obama off...
But....off-roaders would pay top $$ for this beast.

See this reply in the discussion

90 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 49 posts · 11 votes
    14y

    2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. Says I am cheap and I use it like a pick-up truck. I lay down the chairs and haul around just about everything for the rentals I self manage.

    My wife has a nice car. (2007 Nissan Murano) with leather, sunroof, etc. I dont feel comfortable driving that out to the rentals. I want them to know that I am just scraping by, not that I have descretionary income that they can not pay their rent and get away with it.

    A buddy of mine drives a newer pimped out BMW to his 4-Plex to collect rent. I think a flashy car is a mistake for self managed properties.

  • Real Estate Investor · El Reno, OK · Member since 2009 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    14y

    I drive a single cab, long bed, dodge diesel. Tried a short bed gasser for a while but couldnt stand a six foot bed or the way it pulled my dump trailer. Also need 4x4 at the dump, after a good rain it's pretty nasty.

    The wife drives a 2011 Jeep Cherokee. We love this car great price, mileage, and has all the luxuries of a high dollar car.

  • Investor · Kern county Riverside County, CA · Member since 2008 · 494 posts · 261 votes
    14y

    property managment/ negotiate with home owner vehicle: older Toyota Tundra
    fun for around town: super charged mini cooper S

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    '08 Caddy CTS. It's beautiful and loaded but it drinks more than a frat boy in Vegas.

    I don't drive it to the rentals, but that's mostly because I don't haul anything (other than my g/f) in it.

  • Real Estate Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2011 · 54 posts · 13 votes
    14y

    2005 Schwinn cruiser (black on black including fenders but white walls)
    2006 crew cab Tacoma

    I must admit the Schwinn gets great "gas" mileage but sucks for my Rework unless it's "cruising" for dollars.

  • Real Estate Investor · Virginia, DC &, MD · Member since 2008 · 261 posts · 71 votes
    14y

    Jeep wrangler for my daily driver but getting tired of it.
    Dodge Viper and 1969 427 Corvette for fun.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    14y

    07 335 sedan for my sales job
    98 land cruiser for camping and wheeling with the wife
    91 240sx for acting like I'm 16

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Jim S- 2 of my favorites! I no longer have either of the big block 69- 427's but I do have the Hennessey Viper with a daytona racing front end and lots of other goodies. 2005 yellow SRT. Too bad we're across the country from each other! Rich

  • Investor · San Ramon, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 569 votes
    14y

    When it's nice out... 2004 Mustang GT Convertible... 315 drag radials on the back... twin turbos under the front... 420+ rwhp just a pedal push away.

    Not quite a Viper... but much cheaper. Would blow away most of those stock Vette's ;)

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    2007 Toyota Tundra PU
    2002 Chevy Suburban 4x4
    2003 Kawasaki Mule 4x4 diesel
    2010 Honda Fit (small fleet of them for the day job)

  • Real Estate Investor · Atascocita, TX · Member since 2010 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    14y

    My first vehicle was a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. After it got rear-ended, I keep the tradition going and bought an '05 Jeep GC Limited 4x4 5.7 HEMI. I love her to DEATH, but she's a BEAST on the wallet gas-wise :-(

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Grand Blanc, MI · Member since 2008 · 885 posts · 316 votes
    14y

    I drive a 2004 base model Chevy work truck. V6 and automatic. That's about it. Less to go wrong and it never fails me! 190K and still kicking well!

    Wife drives a 2005 Suburban.

    Spare car is a 2000 Saturn with nearly 200K as well.

    Best part of all is no car payments!

  • Real Estate Investor · Virginia, DC &, MD · Member since 2008 · 261 posts · 71 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Rich Weese:
    Jim S- 2 of my favorites! I no longer have either of the big block 69- 427's but I do have the Hennessey Viper with a daytona racing front end and lots of other goodies. 2005 yellow SRT. Too bad we're across the country from each other! Rich

    With the Viper's 202 mph top speed I assume we could meet in the middle rather quickly :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.