What do you drive?

What do you drive?

Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote

Just wondering what everyone drives.....as you can see by my screename, I'm a car person. Just wondering what some of you guys drive......

Here's my car (same as my avatar)

Also have a lifted Dodge Dakota.....(Home improvement/car hauler)

0Reply
134 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
14y

2002 7.3L Diesel 4X4 Excursion.....yeah...I said it...I drive a monster...anything to piss Obama off...
But....off-roaders would pay top $$ for this beast.

See this reply in the discussion

90 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2008 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    18y

    I love my Red SUV Jeep!

    maricelaLugo

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2008 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Infiniti G35...so far, so good. Knock on wood!

  • Real Estate Investor · Denver · Member since 2008 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    We had a beautiful 02' Ford Excursion that we bought new, then the wife got it in the divorce. Now I'm driving a 04' Honda Civic but plan on being in a Mercedes Benz CLS 550 within the next two years when I can justify the expense.

  • Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 51 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I had a 1997 BMW Z3, but it was wearing out and everybody in Miami bumper taps when parking, so it was always getting banged up with its low front-end profile. Now I have an Xterra with big bumper guards!

  • Real Estate Investor · Santee, CA · Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    Well for clients...I drive a white honda fit...

    To meetings with investors...I drive a white honda fit.

    On weekends...I unleash one of the other two cars... A rather hostile looking FJ cruiser.

    Or the love of my car life... my 1968 Mustang Fastback. (YES I am a Bullet fan)

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    18y

    97 Jeep Cherokee Sport and she just hit 200k miles. I'm gonna drive this one till the tires fall off...then reweld them on and try to get another 100k miles....lol. :D I love it. At any given time, I'm carrying enough spare parts for 4 houses.

    I'm thinking of one of those Ford Escape hybrids. Anyone own one? I need the SUV carrycraparoundability but wouldn't mind combining it with a little pinko commie-pleasing low emission engine....i.e. cheap to drive.

  • Real Estate Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 61 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Right with you Jeep brother.

    '93 Jeep Cherokee Sport with 205,000 miles. I've seen many get 300,000 or more.

    However I'm worried about your comment to switch to a Ford. That's scary. I'm planning the new 4-door Wrangler as my replacement.

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    18y

    First car was a Ford pickup. I love the Jeep but dang the gas mileage... I drove the escape for a while while doing claims for an indiana insurance carrier. I think you'd be surprised about the ride. A lot smoother than the cherokee and the 4wd kicked it out of slick spots when I needed to just as well as the jeep....

    That 4D Wrangler looks awesome! You're definitely going to have some fun in that..... Oh man....now you have me thinking - the 4d wrangler with a lift kit...

  • Real Estate Investor · Thousand Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 61 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Hmmm... You mean like these?

    http://gallery.mac.com/rjgruber

  • Newtown, PA · Member since 2008 · 60 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I drive a Cadillac SRX. I am interested in getting a Benz or BMW next year. But only until I get my Bentley!! :mrgreen:

  • Real Estate Investor · Baroda, MI · Member since 2008 · 204 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    92 sentra gas sipper (has paid for itself more than once since we got it this summer)
    00 ford f150 to haul the tools around and gather materials
    04 chevy venture soccer mom conformist mini van to tote around the fam.

    My next car? probably a honda pilot

    My dream car? 1956 Jaguar XK 140 because its beautiful.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2008 · 28 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    My wife has a 2007 Jeep; my 17 month year old daughter has a 2006 Ford Freestyle Limited. I borrow one of their cars when I need to get something, like diapers or a copy of the new Glamour.

    JPG

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Greg B.:
  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    14y

    2002 7.3L Diesel 4X4 Excursion.....yeah...I said it...I drive a monster...anything to piss Obama off...
    But....off-roaders would pay top $$ for this beast.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    14y

    Well, now I have to change my ride. I still have my GMC truck and love it. However, $100 -$200 a week in gas isn't fun. Now I am the proud owner of a 2002 Hyundai Accent. 34+ mpg Gas cost cut by 2/3. It's not a pretty car but it is easy on the wallet.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Besides my Girlfriemd Crazzzzy a Hummer.

  • Investor · Wahiawa, HI · Member since 2011 · 25 posts · 5 votes
    14y

    Dodge Challenger
    1500 Dodge Ram
    Ford Focus, I strayed for a little from Dodge.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    I guess I've never replied to this thread. I drive a 3/4 ton 1998 Dodge v-10 truck---------------and a Hennessey 650 HP customized Dodge Viper. Rich
    p.s my wife drove a Cessna 172 and 310 when she was in her 20's.

  • Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2010 · 449 posts · 173 votes
    14y

    A 2006 chevy impala and a 2001 ford focus. We've been really happy with the impala. The ford's been trouble, although not an outright disaster.

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    14y

    2008 BMW 335i coupe and a 2004 Honda VTX1300C with V&H big shots (no baffles).

  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    14y

    WOW Rich!! I gotta say...nothin against the Viper...but give me the 310 anyday! It'll get you there faster than the Viper!

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    14y

    Wife and I each have suburbans. Mine's a 91, hers is a 95 4x4. Both with over 200k miles and still kickin'. We use lots and LOTS of gas, but I can keep them running practically forever, and it beats the payments and higher insurance.

    I do the math every couple months or so, just to make sure I'm not lying when I tell people that :-)

  • Excavation Contractor · Livingston, TX · Member since 2009 · 42 posts · 6 votes
    14y

    I drive a 2011 Ford F250 King Ranch, and the wife drives a 2012 Infinity QX56. Both paid for. She had a 2011 Infinity 56 and we were rear ended by 18 wheeler going 55 mph. only minor bumps. she bought exact car again::0

  • TN · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes
    14y

    I drive a 92 Ford F250 fleet truck with the International 7.3 non turbo diesel engine. Slow, but very reliable.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    John J
    A few years ago, the AZ Viper club was invited to a big airshow in Phoenix. Corp for Dodge brought a high performance Viper to race the F-15 (may have been an F-??) 1/4 mile. The Viper won the first heat. The jet used their booster the second heat and blew us away. Great fun. Rich.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.