What do you drive?

What do you drive?

Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote

Just wondering what everyone drives.....as you can see by my screename, I'm a car person. Just wondering what some of you guys drive......

Here's my car (same as my avatar)

Also have a lifted Dodge Dakota.....(Home improvement/car hauler)

0Reply
148 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
14y

2002 7.3L Diesel 4X4 Excursion.....yeah...I said it...I drive a monster...anything to piss Obama off...
But....off-roaders would pay top $$ for this beast.

See this reply in the discussion

90 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Portsmouth, NH · Member since 2008 · 102 posts · 13 votes
    18y

    Gotta have AWD up here in the frozen tundra (I mean NH). Wife drives newer, I drive older. I'd love a sports car but promised my kids, I won't get one until they are both front seat safe. Four more years!

  • Real Estate Broker · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    2005 Nissan Altima, it's a great car and I plan to drive it into the ground!

  • Residential Lender · Buffalo, MN · Member since 2008 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I have a 2003 Buick LeSabre. I had a Ford Explorer until recently. My timing belt broke and ripped up the engine.

    Next car will be a Ford Expedition or GMC Denali with 3 rows in back. I have 3 teens so need the extra row.

    I also want to get rid of my Buick and get a Mercedes, but not sure which one yet.

  • Spokane, WA · Member since 2008 · 69 posts · 3 votes
    18y

    I have a :

    2005 Toyota Avalon XLS
    2003 Jeep Liberty Sport
    2000 Nissan Almera S
    1971 Triumph Spitfire

  • Real Estate Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2008 · 34 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I Drive a gas guzlin 4 door ford f-250...its got balls but drinks to much!! :shock:

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Hello there Dan~

    I would suggest to PM the topic orginator if you want to know why this thread was started and it's intentions! Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day my friend, keep it biggerpockets....

  • Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    Loki,
    what are you looking for in a car/truck/4 cylinder? What do you need to do??

    And Dan, I was just wondering what people around here drove....thats all :D

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Well I need something good on gas and I don't mind driving a car (some guys like my brother just need a truck) for a while...

  • Member since 2008 · 49 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I have a 2007 Mazda 3si - which is a great little sporty car that is fuel efficient.

    Also a matching 2006 Ford Explorer Eddie B edition that is garage kept as the gas is too pricey to drive it now days.

    :)

    Anyone care to buy the Ford from me?

  • Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 23 votes
    18y

    I am a car fanatic... I have had quite a variety of cars over the years. Well hey, I spend so much time behind the wheel, why not go in a little style?

    Currently I drive…
    BMW 750IL
    Mercedes E320
    Jaguar XJ6
    Durango Sport

  • Real Estate Agent · Pueblo, CO · Member since 2008 · 22 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I drive a 1999 Saturn.

  • Homeowner · Burleson, TX · Member since 2008 · 756 posts · 376 votes
    18y

    Been there, done that, spent the money also. Now I drive an 07 Jetta and an 04 GMC 3/4 ton truck.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2008 · 33 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    'I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!' -SNL

  • Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    It's eggplant through and throughout and has a tape deck. Almost vintage, eh?. It has about 110,000 miles on it, we own it and it's our trademark. We live in a small town and it works great.

  • Real Estate Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2008 · 42 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I drive a 2006 Ford Mustang...I know its a little much, and a gas guzzler...but when I put that pedal t the floor and hear that motor...and then feel myself jerk back into the seat...it's a rush 8)

    Ever since I was a little kid I've loved mustangs, and now to have one...I'm in heaven!!! :mrgreen:

  • Member since 2008 · 689 posts · 23 votes
    18y

    Had to trade in my 1997 Passat with only 55,000 miles because they could never fix the emissions problems. Everything cost $1000 even the air conditioner compressor--which I replaced as well. Finally traded for an Explorer and couldn't be happier. Used proceeds from selling a house to make the buy. Never looked back.

  • Appraiser · Berryville, AR · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    i have a 2001 GMC Yukon with the Southern Comfort Package. It has a tv, vcr, dvd, gaming system, etc. With three kids you would think it would be perfect. I call it the puke mobile. That is all that extra is good for, making your kids sick! Thank God it has leather seats! Then I also drive a 2006 Chevy Impala SS. I call it the red rocket! I looooove that car! Highly recommend it to anyone who drives alot like I do. I call it the car for dummies, it tells me when my tires are low and when to change my oil (I have a hard time remembering that one). When I drive it I feel like I am in one of those car commercials. Must be why I have had 2 tickets in it in a year and a half, my first in about 10 years or so. (Maybe I should stick with driving the puke mobile.)

  • Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 59 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    When I decided to get out of cars and focus on RE, I picked up a 96 Ranger. It's a 2.3 with a 5-speed, just like all my other cars (minus the turbo) so fixing it is a breeze and cheap. I got it for $1000 below book because it had a bad headgasket and that was the estimate the previous owners were given. I fixed it for next to nothing and have been driving it ever since. Great little truck, A/C, radio, tints, bedliner, etc...

    For the car guys - I had a project car for a while, a '71 Pinto. I put an SVO (2.3 turbo) motor in it and raced it quite a bit. Probably wasn't as fast as the GN mentioned above, but that thing was a riot! I rented it to Pepperidge Farms - they gave me $500 for 3 days use. I still have no idea what they used it for, but the check cleared! :mrgreen:

    I'm also in the Reformed Hot Rodders Club, but I'm definately planning a relapse :D

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    i have never been into cars, always motorcycles. so now i have a few, and living in s.f., i dont want a car.

    2007 yamaha R6
    2007 yamaha FZ6
    2006 CBR600RR
    :D

  • Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2008 · 59 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Bikes in SW FL are a baaaaad idea.

  • Real Estate Consultant · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "FtMyersMike":
    Bikes in SW FL are a baaaaad idea.

    no arguments from me on that.

    i rented a harley out there once. i was dripping sweat and then it started raining. :pissed:

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 91 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    '05 BMW X3

    I keep it very clean

  • Member since 2008 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I am very envious. Always wanted a Beamer.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2008 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    I drive an explorer and a 35th anniversary thunderbird SC

  • Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote
    18y
    Originally posted by "fred333":
    I am very envious. Always wanted a Beamer.

    Bimmer ;)

    Currently I'm driving a 1989 diesel Jetta, 346k miles on it, still getting 48mpg too :shock: Probably keep it forever

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.