200, yes finally made 200!!!

200, yes finally made 200!!!

Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes

This posting is officially my 200 post on Bigger Pockets. Wow, I feel like I need to get a life. No just kidding.

Seriously, great site and amazing that with 200 posts I am still not even in the top 30 of posters on this site right now.

Thanks Josh and the gang for having me here!

0Reply
73 views

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Congrats Ryan. You've begun to rise amongst the top posters here. Thanks for all of your contributions! If you want to make top 30, you're going to have to work harder, you know . . . . :mrgreen:

    See you at 500!

  • Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes
    18y

    congrats!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Conroe, TX · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 43 votes
    18y

    HIP! HIP! HOORAY! :D

    Googled your username......your Biggerpockets posts are starting in the 4th position. Great Going! I bet your personal domain is starting to get more hits due to Biggerpockets.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "4rmgt":
    This posting is officially my 200 post on Bigger Pockets. Wow, I feel like I need to get a life. No just kidding.

    Seriously, great site and amazing that with 200 posts I am still not even in the top 30 of posters on this site right now.

    Thanks Josh and the gang for having me here!

    Congrats Ryan-

    I remember when I reached 100 I did the same thing you did LOL! It looks like you will be learning more and more when it comes to REI and all the helpful forums and threads on biggerpockets. Thanks for posting and I am sure in the near future you will find yourself in the top 15 or even top five. Talk to you soon enough Ryan and hope to see you reach 300, 400, 500, 600, and so on........

  • Real Estate Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    I was happy just to get to 25 to get rid of the "Newbie" by my name haha

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "biggerpro":
    Congrats Ryan. You've begun to rise amongst the top posters here. Thanks for all of your contributions! If you want to make top 30, you're going to have to work harder, you know . . . .

    See you at 500!

    Hey Josh tell James I am hot on his tale (LOL)! i guess I will see him at around 1500, keep it biggerpockets Josh........
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    You're almost halfway there, Lito!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Oh I know Josh-

    And I was checking into my profile and I noticed that if I keep my pace of participation with the site I will catch James in no time! LOL and then I need to get to where you are at (long time from know) and after one day maybe just maybe I will catch John (LOL)! Thanks for all your help and guidence Josh keep being our fearless leader, & keep it biggerpockets!

  • Real Estate Investor · Santa Fe Springs, CA · Member since 2008 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    nice

  • Member since 2008 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Well done, I'm still a Newbie so have a long way to go to catch up.

    Keep looking over your shoulder cos here I come.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "**********":
    Ryan,
    [size=24]Congratulations! [/size]
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :clap: :woohoo: :clap:

    Thanks for all your contributions.

    Gosh James I didn't get a congrats like this when I reached 200! But looks like I am just around the corner so I might have to congradulate you in the near future........
  • Member since 2008 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Congrats on breaking into the 200s. Hopefully I'll stick around long enough to get that far myself. An inspiration to the newwer folks here.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Hello there James-

    Thanks for the compliment (or so I think Hmmmm) But I think I will call you number 5 from now on! Keep it biggerpockets and I can't wait to hear from you again James opps I mean Number 5........

  • Property Manager · Riverside, CA · Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    LOL ~ another newbie here!

    Congrats to you, Ryan! :woohoo:

    Linda

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    I think this is the most replies ever to one of my posts. Sad, but true I feel.

    Thanks for the Congrats! 500 is just around the corner. Who is joining me?

  • Homeowner · Carrollton , AL · Member since 2008 · 138 posts · 11 votes
    18y

    Nice work 4rmgt. Seeing that I just started with this community, it looks like I have a long way to go :lol: .

  • Member since 2008 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "Germancarfan":
    I was happy just to get to 25 to get rid of the "Newbie" by my name haha

    Still getting there :)

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    I would join the club but I seem to have passed that point so why not start the 1000 club?

  • Real Estate Investor · London · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 74 votes
    18y

    O/T: I just noticed that the train is running backwards. At least that is implied by the way the drive mechanism is shown.

    Coming back on topic maybe we just leave the thread to die as no one will stand still if they participate.

    John Corey

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2008 · 26 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    i'm just trying to get to where i can post in the big boy forums! almost there!

  • Real Estate Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2008 · 424 posts · 5 votes
    18y

    LOL @ big boy forums. I saw recently that I went over 250 posts and am now called a "community guru". I have never been called a guru before! I'm not sure how I feel about it... :D

  • Real Estate Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2008 · 42 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Still a newbie....but just like in everything, you have to start off small...

  • Member since 2008 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    only 193 oops 192 to catch that. I'm just gonna work at it until I reach 25 also. I think it will be easier then.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Just take it slow, folks and you'll see your post count rise in time. Many of our top posters just get excited talking about real estate and post like crazy. They are committed and enthusiastic. The interesting thing is that most of them are VERY successful.

    Maybe there is a connection?

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Josh,

    Hmm maybe a connection as I have already hit 300.

    That 500 goal you set is just around the corner. Although I used to click on memberlist then do a sort by Total Posts. Liked to see where I stood, but alas, you took that cool little feature away. No more personal contests to pass the person ahead of me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.