200, yes finally made 200!!!

200, yes finally made 200!!!

Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes

This posting is officially my 200 post on Bigger Pockets. Wow, I feel like I need to get a life. No just kidding.

Seriously, great site and amazing that with 200 posts I am still not even in the top 30 of posters on this site right now.

Thanks Josh and the gang for having me here!

0Reply
131 views

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Ryan - Congrats on 300! Yes we did remove that feature, but now you can strive to get into the Top 10! It just makes you work harder and post more..... :wink:

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Yeah I kind of miss that little feature myself :crying:

    Good thing that I am on the top ten.....

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Aspen, CO · Member since 2008 · 155 posts · 4 votes
    18y

    Ah.. it seems like the # of posts is a dynamic number. So always shows the number of post current not at time of posting. So with the knowledge that you had 200 postings on Oct 31 and have 350 postings today we can conclude that the postometer shows you making about 1.28 posts a day. ;-)

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    we can also determine from that calculation that Toby needs a life! ha love ya toby!

  • Real Estate Investor · Baroda, MI · Member since 2008 · 204 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    congrats!

    :beer:

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Aspen, CO · Member since 2008 · 155 posts · 4 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "4rmgt":
    we can also determine from that calculation that Toby needs a life! ha love ya toby!

    The forum is addictive, so you might be right!

  • Irvine, CA · Member since 2008 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Good job

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Well Tobey, maybe I need a life as I have now doubled the thread title. I am up to 400 with this post!

  • Real Estate Investor · Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2008 · 35 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    I agree with everything on here - Congrats - and although I am also still a newbie....I'll get there in time - at my age - I certainly feel like the tortoise, not the hare.... :goofy:

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Aspen, CO · Member since 2008 · 155 posts · 4 votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "4rmgt":
    Well Tobey, maybe I need a life as I have now doubled the thread title. I am up to 400 with this post!

    That is impressive, now when does one get to be a "fanatical poster" Is that after 250 posts? I think they should create many more of these categories, where you can reach a new one after every 50 or 100 posts, would just increase the fun.

    But ultimately it is not about the # of posts but the quality.

  • Fresno, CA · Member since 2008 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    18y

    I just started yesterday, now I have three. yipee

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Toby,

    I don't know what number of posts you need to become a fanatic. I am trying to become VORACIOUS! Still don't know that level.

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Toby,

    I just did a follow up for myself, looks like Minna has 502 posts and she is a "Voracious" poster so I am guess 500 is that level.

    So my suggestion is to not even consider being a fanatic, let's both go for the "VORACIOUS" level, what do you say?

  • Real Estate Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2008 · 37 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    go Ryan....
    you lead, I will follow.....
    good example, for me to follow....

  • Property Manager · Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    lol, this is my ninth post!

  • Member since 2008 · 17 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    What does the top poster have?

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 218 votes
    18y

    Here are the top ten as you can see at the bottom of the main forums page.

    Top Posting Members
    REI (3529), biggerpo (3365), MikeOH (1508), ********** (1467), Ryan_Webber (1382), Wheatie (1291), loki005 (1239), EricFoster (1105), dcg123 (864), all_cash (847), Rehab702 (758), wesley (685)

  • Certified Public Accountant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2008 · 279 posts · 151 votes
    18y

    Is there somewhere on the website that gives the Member Level by number of posts.?

    Ex.

    Newbie 1 to 10 posts
    Voracious 500 +
    etc..

    Thanks

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Hello there Chandler & everyone else-

    Not too sure if BP has something set up like that down to the very last detail but hey why not ask Admin and see what they say? Looks like this thread keeps growing and growing, lets see if we can get this thread to ten pages LOL.

    Oh crap I didn't know I was on the top twelve I am soo flattered and a bit :oops: might I add!

    P.S. I guess Josh just ran out of names after the voracious poster status, but hey he might just keep them coming....

  • Certified Public Accountant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2008 · 279 posts · 151 votes
    18y

    Thanks Loki005! I'll give that a try.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    This should help everyone in the discussion . . . BTW - we have special ranks for people like moderators and those people who donate money to the site.

    BiggerPockets Ranks

    0-25 Posts: BiggerPockets Newbie
    26-50 Posts: Contributing Member
    51-250 Posts: BiggerPockets Active Poster
    251-500 Posts: BiggerPockets Fanatical Poster
    501 Posts Plus: BiggerPockets Voracious Poster

  • Certified Public Accountant · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2008 · 279 posts · 151 votes
    18y

    Thanks Josh! I've got to give you credit, you are extremely involved in your site. I don't know how you find the time to welcome newbies to the web site, write articles, answer questions, etc. Do you do this full time or do you have another job as well?

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Josh would it be possible to get a name for 1,000 + posts?

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Hey Michael -
    I just don't know what sleep is . .. :wink:

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 9 votes
    18y

    Yeah Josh has his fingers glued to the keyboard and his eyes are held open with closepins to keep them from shutting.

    Oh and Josh what about adding a name for 1000 + posts?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.