Thinking about getting my conceal carry....

Thinking about getting my conceal carry....

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I think I am going to get my CCW. I have several guns and dozens of hours at the range. Given the fact that I am often meeting with people that I met online and showing a house I think I would feel more comfortable. I carry a Benchmade a/o knife that I honestly use as a tool but could be a "worst case" scenario life saver. Do any of you guys carry? What is your gun of choice? I know for some this is a touchy subject but I just figured I'd throw it out there. Salesmen at my local gun store said they have had a hard time keeping guns in stock after all of the Ferguson violence.

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Grand Junction, IA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 51 votes
12y
I'm a single mother with two kids. I always have my .380 kel-tec that I can conceal on my small body frame. If we are out, I have it. I also have a smith and Wesson mp 40. It's too big to conceal on my body. I have it ether in my handbag or in my car locked when we are out. I work in corrections and sometimes, though rarely run into some people who aren't my #1 fans. I may never need it, but I'd rather have it then not. I'm not going down without a fight. :)
See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    I actually ended up with a XDS 9mm. Just completed my ccw class on Sunday. 

  • Investor · Valparaiso, FL · Member since 2014 · 374 posts · 76 votes
    11y

    @Ryan Dossey  don't forget to practice without the plus2 magazine. If you carry with that mag it takes a little getting used to. I transitioned from a Beretta 92F to a Glock 26 for work and that took some time to get quick with.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.