-------> Challenge For You! <-------

-------> Challenge For You! <-------

Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 23 votes

Challenge… I personally ask you to “Step Up!”

I have two challenges for you…

One…

I just donated $50 to Bigger Pockets to assist with the continued development and to show my support for this site. Donations since September of 2007 have only been $230.00?... I feel this is a very nice site for all of us investors… And, I am sure that a lot of people have “made”, or “saved” A LOT of money because of the information on this site. The information here is what you pay 1k, 2k, 5k… or more for at seminars to learn this stuff. In addition, there are always people here willing to answer questions, any time that you have one!…

Chip in and help support this valuable information source… whatever you think it is worth to you… If you only can donate $5 that is ok… But you ‘Bigger Players” (“Bigger” no pun intended) should step up a bit! I donated $50… who’s next?

Here is the link to make your donation and show your support… http://www.biggerpockets.com/donate.html

Two…

Get out there and vote for Bigger Pockets! After all, it is election year! Again, show your support and go vote for Bigger Pockets… Vote for Bigger Pockets Here…
http://www.killerstartups.com/Social-Networking/Biggerpocketscom---Social-Networking-for-Real-Estate/
Once there, just click on the blue button that says “Killers”. You should see the number of votes change… It takes 2 seconds and “your vote counts”!... Here is the link again… Vote Now!
http://www.killerstartups.com/Social-Networking/Biggerpocketscom---Social-Networking-for-Real-Estate/

Do both of these things now… NOT later!

P.S. No one at Bigger Pockets put me up to this… And, I am not affiliated with Bigger Pockets in any way… I just enjoy the site and thought I jump in and lend a hand!

0Reply
26 views

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    BIG PIMPIN! Awesome picture, Chad!!!

    Can I use your pic to promote the sweatshirt on the site?

    COOL!

  • Attorney · Washington, DC · Member since 2008 · 99 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    Oh and by the way this sweatshirt is fantastic! It is very comfortable and is keeping me warm in this never ending Chicago winter. Thanks again Josh.

  • Attorney · Washington, DC · Member since 2008 · 99 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    Sure if you think it will help. How about that....my first modeling job. Too bad I'm married, I bet all the girls would be beating down my door.

  • Attorney · Washington, DC · Member since 2008 · 99 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    Thanks for downsizing that pic Josh, it was even scaring me!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    I'm glad to hear you like it!

    Anyone else want one?

    You can buy it straight up (see the BP Store) or Donate to the site and get one (see donate link at the bottom of all forum pages).

  • Boonies, PA · Member since 2008 · 333 posts · 15 votes
    18y

    Is there a section for people that donate? Such as threads others can't see or other tools?

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "mach":
    Is there a section for people that donate? Such as threads others can't see or other tools?

    Not at this time. But it is something to think about . . . if that was something people were interested in, we could definitely look into it!

    However, by donating, you can get a few minor perks (the chic "I donated to biggerpockets" above your avatar on the forums), BP gear, and of course, you get our eternal thanks! :groovy:

    It is interesting to think about the possibilities . . . If members & non-members could donate just a fraction of what this site saves them or just a fraction of the money it helps them make, we'd be LOADED, and able to build the new features and tools that we are planning much more quickly!

    It is nice to know that a few people (see names on link above) think that what we do for them is worth donating to. I am beyond grateful for EVERY donation, large or small!

    Thanks Guys!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Looks like this little thread has died out, as has the enthusiasm in donating to BP. No harm, no foul . . . hopefully we'll get another wave in the near future!

  • Attorney · Washington, DC · Member since 2008 · 99 posts · 2 votes
    18y

    I think it was my picture that scared them all off. I should of warned you of that Josh.

  • Commercial Real Estate Agent · San francisco, CA · Member since 2008 · 50 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Maybe I should do this since I wasn't able to donate a cash....
    "Another thing that everyone can do, is click the ads up at the top "

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y
    Originally posted by "Raj":
    Maybe I should do this since I wasn't able to donate a cash....

    Was the donate button not working?

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    18y

    Special thanks to our latest donor, Cindy Nevarez.

    A BP T-Shirt is on the way!

  • Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 23 votes
    18y

    Yea Cindy... Way to go!

    Thanks for the support!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.