Joe The Plumber? OR HELP McCain?

Joe The Plumber? OR HELP McCain?

Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 0 votes

Joe The Plumber?? WFT? What Next!

So, what do YOU all think about the DEBATE?

My opinion:

Could YOU imagine John McCain at a world summit, listening to a leader that he despises, rolling his eyes and using the facial expressions he used last night? :roll:

My opinion is that he is NOT the man I wan't representing me in any manner. I know folks at Starbucks Coffee that have a better
manner and conversation style.

A President DOES need to be a salesman and public speaker to some degree to the population and world. He/she also needs the ability to remain calm in a diverse and tense situation, evaluate the situation and present a solution or view in a clear and concise manner. John McCain can NOT do that.

I have NO qualms with John work in the Senate for the most part and admire his work as a middle isle Republican, his candor and his sticking to his guns. However being PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a WHOLE other DEAL!

Consider THIS:

Like ALL candidates, John McCain has have the BEST public speakers coaches in the WORLD coaching him extensively.
This includes speech, body language, tone, reactions etc.
He clearly is NOT CAPABLE of learning these skills!

He is OLD,BITTER,SHAKY,RESENTFUL,and CAN NOT separate his own views and opinions and anger in any given situation, CLEARLY!

That IS NOT a GOOD character for a WORLD LEADER!


0Reply
33 views

48 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Matty M:
    I do like high IQ vegan hippie girls though.


    I used to agree on this with vegetarian chicks in my 20s until I dated a Texas girl. Holy crap - had no idea what I was missing.....

    Vegans though....you're on your own. I hunt wild boar with knives and will much sooner take on one of those suckers than attempt getting into a vegan chick's head.....

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    17y
    Originally posted by **********:
    You need to ask Sara Palin out my friend!

    As she's already married, I'll settle for the next smart hot single conservative gal who can field dress a moose. Very much my kind of woman.

    "Wosniak put on a peace and music fest on his dime"

    Oh geeze......lol So my beach dancing analogy was dead on......lol Here's a much more important question - was there frog licking at this party?

    "Bill and Melinda Gates, who I personally know, have given MORE money to social causes than ANY other person on EARTH!"

    Certainly more than Obama who's given less than 1% of his income.

    "I also grew up AROUND the Greatful Dead, Joan Biez, Johnny Lee Hooker, Elvin Bisop etc. Colorful childhood and historic, to say the least!"

    I recognize Grateful Dead and John Lee Hooker - who's the other ones?

    I think you posted this in response to my indictment of capital socialists. I don't know the ideology of the Gates' or the others mentioned but I do know the ideology and behavior pattern of capital socialists. Nothing changes their ideology, even large donations of money to social causes.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    17y
    Originally posted by Tim Wieneke:
    I'll settle for the next smart hot single conservative gal who can field dress a moose. Very much my kind of woman.


    I think Tim may have a point here. The conservative Texas meat eating gal could be a sweet choice over the vegan cynical hippie gal. I am probably with you there. I've heard things.

    As far as Joe Plumber - and the fact that I am a libertarian - you'd think I'd be leaning towards the least amount of Government possible no matter what. Yet from my perception, given the choices we have, the lesser evil in November 2008 is distancing ourselves as far as possible from almost everything that represents the current administration, even if that means going more socialist for eight more years.

    Under different circumstances - one's that will be here down the road - I'll vote more aligned w/ the libertarian philosophy (much more closer to the philosophy our founders had than the current left or right)


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.