Wishing the BP community a Happy New Year, especially ...

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10y

@Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner

I wish you and your families very best of good fortune this 2016 season

Best Wishes

Brian

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner

    I wish you and your families very best of good fortune this 2016 season

    Best Wishes

    Brian

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y

    Uwe, Happy New Year to you too! Where have you been old buddy? 

    Stay safe and healthy, wealthy and wise, best wishes :)  

  • Property Manager · Dublin, OH · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 291 votes
    10y

    Hi @Bill Gulley,

    to cut a long story short it change one's ways the work, the family and so on. There were good times here on BP and I would come back but had no time. I know poor excuse :).

    I saw many of the other "old hero's" here didn't replied so they inactive like me I guess.

    How have you been?

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Uwe S.:

    Hi @Bill Gulley,

    to cut a long story short it change one's ways the work, the family and so on. There were good times here on BP and I would come back but had no time. I know poor excuse :).

    I saw many of the other "old hero's" here didn't replied so they inactive like me I guess.

    How have you been?

     LOL, fine Uwe, hope you're doing well in all respects. Yes, poor excuse, it only takes a couple minutes to post a thought. This place isn't like it use to be either, the opportunity to discuss real estate beyond the elementary level is almost gone. Probably why your hero's aren't here anymore, I'm just a gluten for punishment I guess. Take care and have a great 2016! :)  

  • Property Manager · Dublin, OH · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 291 votes
    10y

    Hey @Bill Gulley,

    I am sorry to hear that. The good old time that was incredible, it's over. Pity!

    -Uwe

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.