Votes
Benjamin Leung
  • St Petersburg, FL
Votes |
Bad Plumber Rant

Benjamin Leung
  • St Petersburg, FL
Posted Oct 19 2016, 06:44
So I bought a house to turn into a rental property and got a nice stack of bills from all the different inspectors and contractors that I had come out. I made my way through until I got to a plumbing contractor who snaked my sewer line. I called them and got an answering machine. No big deal, I leave a message with my contact info. I call the next week asking them to call back on the machine and get nothing. I do this for about 6 weeks and get no returned calls. Finally I call before business hours and get one of the plumbers and explain that I have been trying to pay this bill for a few months now. He says that the girls in the office will handle it and I can call back then. Instead I give him my number to hand off when the girls get in and get a call an hour later from the company. Sure enough they can't find any messages from me nor don't know why they weren't available when I called during business hours. So I tell them I'm in class and to send me the bill and I'll pay for it. I don't want to deal with a collections when I have been trying to pay this bill. Sure enough I get the bill and it's not even for a sewer inspection, it's a fixed trap on a sink. I have no idea how to even approach this now as I am speechless that I had to chase down a plumber to pay him and it's not even billed right. Now I am doubting the quality of the inspection. Just venting.

Loading replies...