The In&Out Stimulus plan

The In&Out Stimulus plan

Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes

No Mr. Clinton, we mean something else.

I understand California's having a little budget problem so I'm going to help out by spending a week bringing in some out of state money there. Notably I will be bringing a significant portion of that out of state money to In & Out Burger. :D

We did this before where Matty M and I had lunch there and Will Barnard and his partner and I had lunch on a separate day and it was great meeting other people and getting other folks' ideas. I'd like to put together another BP lunch and reconnect with those I met there and meet new people. I left California last time with big ideas and plans - some of which I did not pursue because a small car accident got me to reassess what was really important to me, and some of which I have incorporated into my life. It would be nice to see where everyone is at 1 year later. It would also be nice to see new faces there.

It's going to be some time between October 12th and the 19th. We can start putting together some prelim plans in this thread. We're going to talk real estate and do some bs-ing (goes hand in hand with real estate right?) and no worries - there will be NO political discussions unless you want to run the risk of subjecting yourself to a standup routine I'm working on based on how Bush would have used a teleprompter.

So let's get this thing together. I'll shoot Eddie a pm about it. We've already been talking about doing something like this.

Tim

0Reply
5 views

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    That was an awesome time! Really great getting a chance to finally meet a lot of you guys face to face. I know it was a good meeting because you guys have me seriously reconsidering my strategy going forward.

    And don't worry Eddie. I won't tell anyone about the "Bush/Cheney 04" bumper sticker on your car. :wink:

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    16y

    I saw that sticker too . . . I guess Eddie is a closet Republican . . . don't tell anyone, though!

    Here are some thoughts and a pic from the gathering:
    BiggerPockets In-N-Out Los Angeles Meetup Was a Success!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    16y

    I had a great time meeting everyone today.

    Eddie I was surprised by your "End The Fed" tattoo. I think putting a tattoo on your neck like that is risky, but way to make a statement!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    16y

    I too had a great time seeing those of you who I have already met and getting to meet face to face with those I have not.

    Great times, great food, great drinks, great company, great discussions!
    Need I say more.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    16y

    You guys really need to stop picking on Eddie . . . if you're going to pick on a liberal, pick on Left-Wing Tim for crying out loud. :wink:

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    16y

    No picking from me. I didn't even notice the tattoo, stay clear from the politics (that is Josh's next job) and I think Eddie is a great guy!

  • Attorney · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Joshua Dorkin:
    You guys really need to stop picking on Eddie . . . if you're going to pick on a liberal, pick on Left-Wing Tim for crying out loud. :wink:


    Tell me about it.... Not one mention of the Nancy Pelosi tattoo on my left butt cheek.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.