Any wholesalers In the Milwaukee area?

Any wholesalers In the Milwaukee area?

Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
I’m a 19 year studying mechanical engineer. I’m looking to build connections with other wholesalers so I can get the ball rolling
1Reply
3 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John FranczykPro Member
    Wholesaler · Racine, WI · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 84 votes
    8y

    Go to the Milwaukee Real Estate Investor Association meeting on 8/14, in Brookfield. (Look up "Milwaukee REIA" on Google for details.) It's a great place to meet other wholesalers and investors.

  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 887 posts · 323 votes
    8y

    @Derick Harris

    Welcome to BP! 

    If you have a Facebook account look up Brew City Real Estate Investment Meetup. Lots of good connections there. You may want to reach out to @Rebecca Knox to have you added. 

    All the best...

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    @John Franczyk thanks I appreciate it
  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    @Jorge Ruiz Thanks
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.