I need your VOTE, NOW!

I need your VOTE, NOW!

Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Our home is currently up for Home of the Year in the city of Garden Grove, California. The winner is decided by an online vote so if you could please go to this link:

http://www.ci.garden-grove.ca.us/?q=commserv/2011HomeOfTheYear

And vote for the home in ZONE 11, we would really appreciate it. We need you to vote now as the awards dinner is on Monday, May 16th.

My parents bought this home in April, 1960. Mom was pregnant with me when they moved in. Mom passed away last year and I know she is smiling down from heaven that her home was nominated for this award.

Eva and I moved back here in October of last year to care for dad and since I am not working, I play around in the yard while watching my father.

Thank you for your vote.

0Reply
43 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker · la mirada, CA · Member since 2011 · 66 posts · 12 votes
15y

Enjoy dinner.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2011 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    15y

    One more from me. Good luck to you!

  • Investor · Westminster, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    15y

    Thank you all for your votes. The polls are still open but the awards dinner is tomorrow night. So if you haven't voted for the home in Zone 11, you still have a chance to help a fellow BP member. Thank you.

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    15y

    Done! Very nice home, good luck! :D

  • Engineer · Bel Air, MD · Member since 2009 · 136 posts · 24 votes
    15y

    Voted, good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.