• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Votes |
Sometimes, Life Comes full Circle

Nick J.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Posted Apr 18 2012, 12:16

This may not be worthy of posting to some but I just had one of those, 'ahhh, this is pretty cool' moments.

Years ago when I was getting started, I was attending a lot of meet ups, seminars etc... like most newbs do, no big deal.

One of the first guys I went to, to see in a Thursday night 'meet up' was someone who wasn't selling really a course or program so to speak, he was selling his services to other active investors. I can't give too much details because local guys could probably figure out who I'm talking about.

Summary is, this guy was one of those that were really active and not just a pushy salesman. I always liked the guy even though I didn't end up needing or wanting his companies services.

I just received an accepted offer I submitted on a multi-family yesterday and his signature is on the sellers line.... I didn't look to see who the seller was initially but now that I notice it, seems like I'm hearing the Lion King soundtrack, circle of life playing in my head.

This isn't one of those stories you hear where a supposed big time investor is losing his shirt but just a simple coincidence I thought it was worth telling someone. Thanks for reading! Now, onto opening up escrow.

Loading replies...