Winston Salem, NC Meetup

Winston Salem, NC Meetup

Daniel JohnsonPro Member
Financial Advisor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2016 · 195 posts · 161 votes

Hey folks in Winston Salem, Kernersville, High Point areas. We had a couple of false start meetups in Winston Salem last year during COVID, but I have been attending meetups in Asheville and am inspired to get one going in Winston Salem. So, I looked at the last thread and have pulled out folks that might be interested. I am going to go ahead and put something on the calendar, and let's see how the date works for everyone else! July 22nd at 7 pm --- Radar Brewing Company in the Industry Hill area of WS. Tagging a few people. Will be creating an event on the BP calendar as well.

@Brad Collins@Bradley Fulp@Alex Ritter@Katie Lamb@Matt Moger@James Allen@Stephen Diakos

11Reply
123 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 19 votes
5y

@Daniel Johnson, I had this on my list of things to do this week, thanks for getting the ball rolling! July 22nd should work for me - see you then.

Tagging a few others who may be interested:

@Christian Longacre, @Maurice Smith, @Jaime Tineo, @Alex Ritter, @Haverty Matondo, @Mark Linder, @Julia Collins

See this reply in the discussion

53 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Suffern, NY · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    Hey Daniel - I'm looking to join the group. I wouldn't be able to be there physically since I'm in FL most of the year, but looking to network, and provide whatever value I can. If there are any other wholesalers in the group, am looking for a partner.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.