Winston Salem, NC Meetup

Winston Salem, NC Meetup

Daniel JohnsonPro Member
Financial Advisor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2016 · 195 posts · 161 votes

Hey folks in Winston Salem, Kernersville, High Point areas. We had a couple of false start meetups in Winston Salem last year during COVID, but I have been attending meetups in Asheville and am inspired to get one going in Winston Salem. So, I looked at the last thread and have pulled out folks that might be interested. I am going to go ahead and put something on the calendar, and let's see how the date works for everyone else! July 22nd at 7 pm --- Radar Brewing Company in the Industry Hill area of WS. Tagging a few people. Will be creating an event on the BP calendar as well.

@Brad Collins@Bradley Fulp@Alex Ritter@Katie Lamb@Matt Moger@James Allen@Stephen Diakos

11Reply
122 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 19 votes
5y

@Daniel Johnson, I had this on my list of things to do this week, thanks for getting the ball rolling! July 22nd should work for me - see you then.

Tagging a few others who may be interested:

@Christian Longacre, @Maurice Smith, @Jaime Tineo, @Alex Ritter, @Haverty Matondo, @Mark Linder, @Julia Collins

See this reply in the discussion

53 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Love it! Count me in. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    @Daniel Johnson, I had this on my list of things to do this week, thanks for getting the ball rolling! July 22nd should work for me - see you then.

    Tagging a few others who may be interested:

    @Christian Longacre, @Maurice Smith, @Jaime Tineo, @Alex Ritter, @Haverty Matondo, @Mark Linder, @Julia Collins

  • Bradley FulpPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 1 post · 3 votes
    5y

    @Daniel Johnson I will be there!!

  • Contrarian Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2016 · 219 posts · 174 votes
    5y

    Daniel, I'll add it to my calendar and try my best to make it.  I'll tag @Sterling Bohannon so he's aware and can join if he's able.  Thank you for coordinating 

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Daniel Johnson I’m so happy to see this! Unfortunately I’ll be out of town on the 22nd. Please keep me on the invite list!

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I would love to join this meeting if its open to all. Im a newbie, I live in WS and would love to network with local investors in the area. 

  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2020 · 108 posts · 135 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Brad Collins. I’ll definitely see if I can attend.

  • Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Scheduled. Providing nothing comes up, I’ll definitely try to make it. Thanks! @Daniel Johnson

    MVP for the mention brother! Would’ve missed it. I’ll see you there. @Jason E. Smith

  • Daniel JohnsonPro Member
    OP
    Financial Advisor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2016 · 195 posts · 161 votes
    5y

    Hey @Oman Hattley! Definitely open to all. We look forward to seeing you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    FYI: Here's the official meet-up event link if you want to add to your calendar: 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/967329-winston-salem-nc-meetup?highlight_post=5594645&page=1#p5594645

  • Arn CenedellaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2008 · 786 posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Daniel Johnson

    I am interested in learning more about the Winston Salem market - looking to acquire multifamily properties. I will try to schedule a visit on the day you all meet up.

    I live in Greenville SC so if you need the 411 about Greenville, just let me know.

    Thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 19 votes
    5y

    Adding @Leon Perry for future reference.

  • Rental Property Investor · Winston-Salem · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Daniel Johnson if I’m in town that day I’ll definitely be there.

  • Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Great to see this. Count me in. 

    Thanks @Brad Collins and @Daniel Johnson

  • New to Real Estate · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 55 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    I'm out of Charlotte but i will add this to my calendar. i hope to see you all there!

  • High Point, NC · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    I'm going to try and make it as well. I'm new to the game. Thanks

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote
    5y

    Looking forward to the meet up, thanks for getting it together.

  • Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Would love to attend count me in

  • Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    i am not able to make this one, but I'd love to attend the next!

  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I'd like to come as well!

  • Investor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Bummed we missed this - any plans to do another meet up in the Winston Salem or Greensboro area in August or September?

  • Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Michelle Kline….same had a sales meeting pop up would love to know if this will continue

  • Rental Property Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 99 posts · 63 votes
    5y

    Hey all - I invest in Greensboro NC, but would love to come to any future events like these. 

    @Michelle Kline - do you do any investing in Greensboro?

    @Daniel Johnson - do you invest in Asheville as well? I've got some interest in getting in the short term rental market in the mountains of NC and would love to connect with like minded individuals, especially if they are already close by.

  • Daniel JohnsonPro Member
    OP
    Financial Advisor · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2016 · 195 posts · 161 votes
    5y

    @Michelle Kline and @Matt Alexander- was just thinking about posting! We are planning for 8/25 @ 7 pm at Radar Brewing. I will be creating another event here on BP, would love to have you!

    @Nathan Faucett - yep! I invest in Asheville as well, I have 6 STRs in Asheville. Happy to talk about it anytime!

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi All. I have a couple of properties in the Davidson County area, but looking to network and expand out into the Triad. Would love to come to this next meet up. Please do post the meetup link when you have it. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.