Cleveland (Northeastern Ohio) Meetup?

Cleveland (Northeastern Ohio) Meetup?

Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes
Please let me know if there is any interest in a very informal gathering to build your network and discuss all things REI. Looking at dates towards the end of March with a Cleveland location TBD. Regards, Ron
1Reply
166 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
11y

Attention all Cleveland, OH area investors and anyone else who is interested in real estate investing.

We are going to reboot our Cleveland BP meet-up group on Thursday August 27th at 6pm.

We have had a couple of informal, but very enjoyable meet-ups in the past, and we would like to get back into a monthly or bi-monthly routine of meeting up to talk real estate.

There is no official format, and there will be no sales pitches at this event. Just come out, meet some like-minded people, and let's talk about REI.

We will be meeting at the same location as the previous meet-ups:

The Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts. at 18950 Bagley Rd. 

Please feel free to invite whoever else you think might be interested too.

Thank you,

Aaron

Please reply to this post if you plan on coming out, so that we have an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks

Cleveland Akron OH Ohio

See this reply in the discussion

96 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    11y

    Ron,

    I would be interested. Thanks for starting the ball rolling.

    Ryan

  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 66 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    I'm in! 

  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 400 posts · 223 votes
    11y

    Count me in.

  • Isaac RowePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    I am in.  

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    I would be interested in some real-life networking @Ron Szmik 

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    11y

    I Love the alert feature on BP!!! I would have missed this thread!

    I have a meet up group in the area called C.O.R.E. (Cleveland Ohio Real Estate)

    it is not a REIA group, it is just open networking and doing deals. No education or courses, just a bunch of us doing deals.

    This thread actually just prompted me to set up a meeting, so here is the link!

    http://www.meetup.com/ClevelandROI/events/22095462...

    It will be at 7pm on March 19th. We move the location around from meeting to meeting, this one will be at Passion Juice Bar in Brunswick.

    Hope to see ya there!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2012 · 771 posts · 252 votes
    11y

    @Ron Szmik 

    I'm in too.

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I would be very interested!

  • Kevin HoagPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 206 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    I am in as well

  • Broadview Heights, OH · Member since 2013 · 95 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    count me in!

  • Flipper · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    I'm in

  • North Olmsted, OH · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y
    I would be interested.
  • Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes
    11y
    Working on place and time, be back with updates soon.
  • North Royalton, OH · Member since 2014 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    in

  • Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes
    11y

    Just a reminder we are a go Tuesday March 24th 7:00pm at the Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts.  I have posted an official announcement in the Network - Events & Happenings tab.  Hope to see everyone.

    Regards,

    Ron Szmik

  • Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
    11y

    Attention all Cleveland, OH area investors and anyone else who is interested in real estate investing.

    We are going to reboot our Cleveland BP meet-up group on Thursday August 27th at 6pm.

    We have had a couple of informal, but very enjoyable meet-ups in the past, and we would like to get back into a monthly or bi-monthly routine of meeting up to talk real estate.

    There is no official format, and there will be no sales pitches at this event. Just come out, meet some like-minded people, and let's talk about REI.

    We will be meeting at the same location as the previous meet-ups:

    The Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts. at 18950 Bagley Rd. 

    Please feel free to invite whoever else you think might be interested too.

    Thank you,

    Aaron

    Please reply to this post if you plan on coming out, so that we have an idea of how many people to expect. Thanks

    Cleveland Akron OH Ohio

  • Professional · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 31 votes
    11y

    I will plan on being there.

  • Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes
    11y

    Aaron - 

    Thanks for jump starting the Cleveland Meet-up, will be there.

    Regards,

    Ronald Szmik

  • Realtor · Brunswick, OH · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    I'll be there

  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    11y

    I will be coming to this event. Excited to meet all the BP I have interacted with :)

    @Andrea Thurau

    @Hassan Muhammadundefined

    @Account Closed

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    11y

    Unfortunately I will not be able to make this one, as I have an appointment at 7 in Akron. I have enjoyed the previous meet ups and believe that you all will benefit from attending. 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cuyahoga Falls, OH · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    I'm going to try to make it, no guarantees but I would really like to come! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Hudson, OH · Member since 2013 · 145 posts · 26 votes
    11y

    Just a reminder, that we are still having our BP meet up tomorrow night at 6:00.

    I know there will be at least 5-10 people coming, but the more the merrier.

    Thanks,

    Aaron

    Cleveland, Akron, Youngstown, Lakewood, West Lake, Lorain, Avon, Bay Village, Middleburg Hts, Rocky River, Brunswick, North Royalton, Strongsville, Medina, Parma, Lima, OH, Ohio 

  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    11y
    I've no experience but I will definitely be showing up :)
  • Rocky River, OH · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Hi all. Im new to RE investing but I definitely plan on being there. Good to know this group exists. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.