Meetup in Utah

Meetup in Utah

Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 45 posts · 15 votes

I'm reaching out to Utah area BP members to gauge the interest in attending a local, live, and in-person BP meetup event. Like the online version, the goals and intentions of this meetup will be to share ideas, build relationships, network, and help others. I'd like to meet up sometime before Nov 19th. Please respond if you're interested, so we can plan accordingly.

2
Topic locked
106 views

Most Popular Reply

Syracuse, UT · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
10y

How about Roosters in Layton?

1
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

90 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeff RappaportPro Member
    Specialist · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 533 posts · 378 votes
    10y

    Jared, I would be interested in meeting.  Let me know when and where.  

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Same here

    0
    Topic locked
  • Attorney / Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 228 posts · 198 votes
    10y

    I'm in.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm in

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Professional · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2010 · 608 posts · 163 votes
    10y

    I would be interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Herriman, UT · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'm in

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · South Jordan, UT · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'm Definitely interested!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Springville, UT · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    I'm also very interested!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Spanish Fork, UT · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I would love to attend a meetup!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Provo, UT · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    i'm in!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Tooele, UT · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Sounds great!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Ogden, UT · Member since 2013 · 266 posts · 51 votes
    10y

    i'm in

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    Count me in....

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 84 posts · 38 votes
    10y

    What time & where?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Eagle Mountain, UT · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I would be interested

    0
    Topic locked
  • Electrician · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Jaredchristian Same here, would like to know time and place. Would be nice to get something going in Utah for BP specifically, let me know.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'm in as well. Look forward to seeing everyone soon!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2015 · 435 posts · 300 votes
    10y

    I am down as well!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Orem, UT · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Let's do it!  I would love to talk to others who are already investing and learn from them.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Farmington, UT · Member since 2011 · 314 posts · 179 votes
    10y

    November 19th would work for me. I'd love to meet some Utah BP people in person, plus I'm always looking for an opportunity to mingle with @Jeff Rappaport and @Jeffrey S. Breglio is a buddy too. It's been too long! :)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Orem, UT · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I would enjoy meeting as well.  Count me in. 

    Kind regards

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Bountiful, UT · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Sounds like a great idea. I'll be there. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Spanish Fork, UT · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    The evening of November 19th also has my vote. Anybody else in for this date?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Spanish Fork, UT · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    @John Hong

    Come join this discussion. It'd be great to get a SLC are meetup going. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Jeff RappaportPro Member
    Specialist · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 533 posts · 378 votes
    10y

    Works for me as well!  Where and what time?

    0
    Topic locked