Starting A REIA In Western Wisconsin

30 Replies

Just a reminder that our REIA of La Crosse and Western Wisconsin August meeting is tonight at 7:00pm. I hope to see you tonight!

Can't make the September meeting but hopefully can make it to the October meeting

Our September meeting of the Western Wisconsin and La Crosse REAI will be Wednesday, September 12 from 7:00-8:30pm in room 2100 of the new Student Union on the campus of UW-L. I hope to see you there!

I'm happy to find a local meet-up! I live just south of Rushford, MN, which is about 34 miles south of Winona. I had planned on attending the September meeting but ran into a scheduling issue. Could someone update me on how it went?

Rodney

Is there an October meeting planned?

Happy November.  We are less than a week away from our next western Wisconsin and La Crosse area REIAmeeting. Our next meeting will be Wednesday, November 14, starting at 7:00 pm in room 2100 of the Student Union at UW-L. I will cross-post elsewhere. I hope to see you next week!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here