House hack preparation

House hack preparation

New to Real Estate · Mcleansville north carolina · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes

What should I have to prepare for a house hack? I'm open to moving anywhere in the U.S. any suggestions? Also can you house hack and transition into BRRRR investing?

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 890 votes
    7y
    @Keenan, this is a vague question, with way too much information that could be answered with. I recommend you do some research on house hacking forums that have been written, and maybe read Scott Trench's book. Then you can follow up with specific questions to fill the holes in your understanding...after you understand the broad concept!
  • New to Real Estate · Mcleansville north carolina · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @David Pere thank you !

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.