Who Uses Property Radar to Find Sellers/Leads?

Who Uses Property Radar to Find Sellers/Leads?

Realtor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2019 · 56 posts · 30 votes

Brand new investor here. A common aspect of real estate investing that I struggle to wrap my head around it is this: how do you get leads? I am in a high priced, hot market on the East Coast with huge players who buy homes for cash and all of that, dropping hundreds of thousands per MONTH in marketing.

Property radar is a tool that I was listening to on the coach Carson real estate podcast, that supposedly helps the small-time investor niche down to find property owners.

Has anyone use this tool with any kind of success? Or is just just another guru tactic?

0Reply
33 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Muoki Musau  I have used Property Radar for over 7 years now and I am still using it big time.  Great leads source and downloadable information for my Cold Calling team.  Three deals in the last month alone.  Make sure they service your area.

    Good Investing...

  • Realtor · Leesburg, VA · Member since 2019 · 56 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    @Joe Homs hi Joe, thx for responding. My apologies for delaying.

    That’s great to hear! Great job to you and your team

  • Professional · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    A great tool I have used for many years, they recently went nation-wide. There hyper-local marketing is 2nd to known.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.