Multi-family investment Real Estate.

Most Popular Reply

Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
2y

Hi @Gerardo Arias, if you have not connected with an investor/ investor-focused realtor in the area yet, I highly recommend reaching out to @Josh Green. He is the Tampa Bay local expert and can be a valuable resource to you on your team! 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Raymond J. RodriguesBusiness Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 797 votes
    2y

    Hi @Gerardo Arias, if you have not connected with an investor/ investor-focused realtor in the area yet, I highly recommend reaching out to @Josh Green. He is the Tampa Bay local expert and can be a valuable resource to you on your team! 

  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 686 votes
    2y

    Hi Gerardo,

    Welcome to the world of multi-family real estate! I’ve been investing in the Tampa market for over 20 years, and in just the past year, I've bid on several mid-size apartment buildings and at least a dozen duplexes. It’s a great time to dive in, especially with the strong rental demand in Tampa. If you have any questions or want to chat about strategies, feel free to reach out—I'm happy to help!

    Best,
    Jorge Vazquez
    CEO, Graystone Investment Group

    Graystone Investment Group4.6277 Reviews
  • Financial Advisor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 61 posts · 33 votes
    2y

    Hello @Gerardo Arias - I am a local in Tampa area investing in small multi- family. Id be happy to help in anybway I can, feel free to reach out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.