Investor · Clinton, MS · Member since 2019 · 83 posts · 85 votes
I believe quotes are a powerful tool. They provide a boost of quick knowledge and motivation. I would love to hear your favorites and why they are.
"Don't wait for the perfect opportunity: create it." -George Benard Shaw
I love this because it symbolizes the truth that nothing is going to be given it must be earned/taken. When I read it each day, I am naturally shifted into an action taking mindset.
Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2016 · 929 posts · 951 votes
6y
"Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners" - Conor McGregor
"The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry out their dream." - Les Brown
Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 6 votes
6y
My favorite quote to date. It reminds me that nothing is ever perfect, but there are always ways to improve on it to make it better.
"The relentless pursuit of perfection" In practice this can mean a lot of things, and it's hard to define. It's a mindset, more than a specific set of rules. It's not about perfectionism at all costs. It's about creating an environment in which people refuse to accept mediocrity. It's about pushing back against the urge to say that "good enough" is good enough. -Bob Iger