What is your favorite quote??

299 Replies

@Nathan Killebrew

My favorite quote is actually from my dad lol “no one will ever take care of you like yourself”

He would always say this to me ever since I was a kiddo. This is so true because at the end of the day no one can force you to take care of yourself like you. Everyone can give you good advice/ want the best for you but it is ultimately you who decides what to do. It is up to YOU to take action!!!!!

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt

18 But before ye seek for riches, seek ye for the kingdom of God.

19 And after ye have obtained a hope in Christ ye shall obtain riches,

This is my favorite for a lot of reasons. Trust god be a good person follow his commandments and the rest will fall into place.

Hi @Nathan Killebrew ,

My favorite quote is “work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you” - Mark Cuban. I love this quote because it inspires me to stay on my grind each and every day. When you’re not working, someone else is working to pass you’re level, which can ultimately lead to missed opportunities. By staying focused and constantly learning as a real estate professional, you’re providing more incentives for clients to stay with you. Real Estate is an industry where you are always learning so I try to maintain my competence by reading most days to grow as a professional.

Best Regards,

Nathan Roberts

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Jacob Rzewnicki :

@Nathan Killebrew

‘You can have more than you got, because you can be more than you are’ -Jim Rohn

I love this quote because it speaks to a growth mindset, continue to better yourself and your life will act accordingly. 6 months ago I dropped out of college with no motivation until I began developing myself to the point where I plan to have my first property by the time I’m 20, I’m moving to Chicago with sales job, I have a better relationship with my family, and somehow..I’m making more money than I ever have.

It's all about your attitude.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here