• Los Angeles
Votes |
OC Master Mind Group

Steven Nguyen
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles
Posted Aug 29 2021, 10:27

Hello BP Community,

I am looking to start or join an OC master mind group focusing in commercial real estate (CRE) to surround myself with like minded people. As they say, your network is your net worth.

Using the master mind group as a platform, I am hoping to share CRE investing strategies, learn about different CRE asset classes, use each other as a sounding board to bounce ideas around, potentially partner on larger deals if we have complementary skill sets, and most importantly share our passion for CRE.

About myself - I was born and raised in the Bay Area and transplanted to OC. I am a buy and hold investor. My goal is to never sell, but will cash out refinance and/or use a HELOC to remobilize my equity. I started off in SFH and now transitioned to CRE focusing on recession resistant assets (i.e - apartments, mobile home parks, self storage, and industrial). People always need a place to live, a place to store all their junk, and ecommerce is booming. My goal is to hit 20k/month passive income a month before 35 to leave my W-2 job.

My investment time:

2017 - House hacked 4bed/3ba SFH in Bay Area by renting out individual rooms for

2019 - House hacked make shift duplex in Bay Area by renting out individual rooms and basement unit with separate entrance

2020 - Purchased SFH in OC with intent to build and live in ADU in backyard. Rented out the main house out, but never went through with the ADU once I learned about CRE

2021 - Purchased brand new build SFH in Huntsville Alabama in 3/2021. Started direct mailing campaign and purchased 26 unit apartment complex in OKC in 8/2021 with 66k in seller credit at closing without using an agent. Under contract for a 200 unit mobile home park currently. I've experienced exponential growth in 2021 (10x twice in 6 months) and looking to build upon my momentum.

If anyone knows about any master mind groups, I'd be happy to join one, but if not, am opening to starting one.  Please share your investment journey if you are interested in joining!

I look forward to connecting with like-minded individuals.

Steven

Loading replies...