Who's in Orlando that would like to meet?

Who's in Orlando that would like to meet?

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 51 posts · 11 votes
I am trying to meet with as many people as I can to learn as much as I can - I am completely new to real estate investing. I would like to buy my first rental property soon somewhere in Florida, (I am out of Daytona) and figured the best way to learn would be to talk to actual investors in the area. Please let me know, I would love to talk. Thank you all!
2
Topic locked
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 311 posts · 150 votes
8y
We are thinking of doing a happy hour style seminar / social event in the next few weeks, would be a good time then
5
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

51 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    Welcome @Garison Clemens,

    I'd also recommend listening to the podcasts and maybe picking up one of the BiggerPockets books to get started. Awesome resources. If you'd like I can get you on my list so that you can start seeing what kind of properties are out there, just let me know. 

    Good luck! and always remember that in this business you make your money when you buy, and that the numbers never lie! 

    3
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 51 posts · 11 votes
    9y
    Absolutely. I have been listening to the podcasts religiously, and am in the process of reading Brandon Turners books as well. And absolutely add me to your list that would be great.
    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 355 posts · 380 votes
    9y

    @Garison Clemens, I am available to meet whenever you'd like. I have a very flexible schedule and my office is in SW Orlando across from Universal Studios. PM me. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Lake Mary, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    @Garison Clemens dude its a small world come downstairs we go for lunch and discuss :) u know who it is - Syrus ;)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Deland, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    I'm up in Deland and would be happy to meet.   I am retired so available any day or time. 

    Would prefer day time and North of Orlando 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 127 posts · 38 votes
    9y
    I'm interested! Keep me up to date on any meetings
    1
    Topic locked
  • Edgewater, FL · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    I am from the New Smyrna/Edgewater area but have my regular job in Orlando. I'd love to be able to sit down and pick the brain of the veteran investors as well. Great idea.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    I'm to the west of Orlando (Davenport Area), but I'm up for meeting up if there is still group momentum going.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 311 posts · 150 votes
    8y
    We are thinking of doing a happy hour style seminar / social event in the next few weeks, would be a good time then
    5
    Topic locked
  • Kim Meredith HamptonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Garrison, always available to meet up, just let me know if it's coffee or happy hour!
    2
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 131 posts · 62 votes
    8y

    @Chris Grenier did the happy hour/ seminar ever get off the ground? I'd love to meet some local investors. I just moved back a few months ago, but have been invested here for the past 2 years.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 311 posts · 150 votes
    8y
    Finally got some time to put something together Josh, maybe Thursday November 9th...does that work for anyone else??
    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Horizon West, FL · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 21 votes
    8y

    Hey all!  I'm late to the party it would appear.  I'll be in Orlando first part of 18, so I'll reach out as I, too, would like to meet like minded folks and get acclimated to the area.  Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 207 posts · 125 votes
    8y
    Let’s kick off 2018 the right way and set up some regular meet ups!
    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 311 posts · 150 votes
    8y

    I'll kick it off with preliminary setting a meet up in 2 weeks for Thursday January 11th?? 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 207 posts · 125 votes
    8y

    That works. Any ideas on location or time yet?

    1
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 311 posts · 150 votes
    8y

    Major Blvd, Orlando (right off Kirkman near Universal Studios) 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Just saw this post, my wife and I are recent investors here in Orlando and would love to be a part of the group meetup.

    1
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles · Member since 2012 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    This is awesome! I’m in Tampa, but I don’t mind making the drive! My goal is to close on my first Multifamily in the next three months. Keep me posted! 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Winter Garden, FL · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Late to this thread but would love to connect. Is there a confirmed date, time,location?
    1
    Topic locked
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    hey everyone,  I'm pretty new to real estate investing as well and would love to meet with some like-minded individuals. I'm in the Orlando area if anyone would like to meet up.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    I am new to investing as well and would like to hit the ground running in 2018. I would love to connect with some others in Orlando.
    1
    Topic locked
  • Kim Meredith HamptonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St Petersburg · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Does everyone want to do a meet up other than the monthly REI meetings? If so, would love to. Let’s make a plan for next week. I’m down in the Dr Phillips/SW area. I’m up for coffee or drinks
    2
    Topic locked
  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Kim Meredith Hampton Let's go for it! If it's not too late, I'm up for a late morning meetup Thursday (tomorrow)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Bernadeau C.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 540 posts · 230 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed I was thinking that a group meet up would be nice! maybe once a month and we call all share and learn together.

    0
    Topic locked