• Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Indianapolis Meet Up

Cameron O'Connor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Nov 25 2019, 13:18

Hello Indianapolis Investors! Has anyone had a good experience with the Indianapolis REIA meet ups? I've been able to find both the INREIA and the CIREIA. INREIA has held their last two meeting on a webinar and CIREIA charges $40 for non members to show. I'm willing to spend that money but only if someone recommends this as a NEED TO GO meeting. Otherwise, I am bummed there is not a more involved meet up with young and old excited investors looking to network, find deals, and share stories over some drinks or dinner? Or, maybe I am missing it.

Let me know if anyone in the area has attended these meet ups and highly suggests them for a young investor. 

...or, if anyone would be interesting in attending a new meet up - free of cost! Attendees are only allowed to attend if they have a relentless search for self-education, networking, and fun! It would be informal, food provided, maybe some drinks, and we would try to set up a speaker each time. Speakers would be local investors or entrepreneurs looking to learn and share their story, followed by networking and building relationships with like-minded people.

Loading replies...