Marketing PPC and Postcards. How would you market?

Marketing PPC and Postcards. How would you market?

Investor · Leominster Ma · Member since 2019 · 305 posts · 162 votes

Im looking to scale my business next year and bring on help.  I have brought all of my deals through this year by way of wholesaler and other relationships I have built.  This is still a core part of my strategy but need more so I can scale.  I am budgeting $2,000 a month and looking into PPC or postcards.  What do you all see?  Also, what PPC company would you recommend that really knows our industry?

0Reply
31 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Athens, GA · Member since 2013 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    First, congrats on growing. You’re already over a hump many never get past. I don’t know enough about you and your market to make a specific recommendation, but most investors we work with (we manage PPC campaigns) either started with direct mail or more often with cold calling and/or texting when they were scaling before they added PPC or FB ads. Something else to look into is hitting social media hard since that’s free but can get you on the map in a local market. Good luck!


  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Post cards are a money drain, if you do this make the most out of it. Make sure you are targeting motivated seller and are hand writing these letters. I would rather spend the money on cold callers 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Haymarket · Member since 2022 · 76 posts · 70 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jason Regan:

    Im looking to scale my business next year and bring on help.  I have brought all of my deals through this year by way of wholesaler and other relationships I have built.  This is still a core part of my strategy but need more so I can scale.  I am budgeting $2,000 a month and looking into PPC or postcards.  What do you all see?  Also, what PPC company would you recommend that really knows our industry?

    We have found the most success with PPC. Dialing into the counties or radius where we know the ARV and have had the most success in flips. We use LeadPlug to manage our PPC. Hit me up and I can share their info. They are great.
  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    @Jason Regan

    While real estate agents are still key in the home buying process, buyers are increasingly looking to do more leg work online before involving the experts. A study from the National Association of Realtors showed that 92% of buyers use the internet to begin their house hunting quest, driving home the vital need for real estate agents to have an active online presence. If you’re not active, engaging, and networking online, then you’re missing out.

    Here are over 40 of our best real estate marketing ideas for those looking to win the real estate marketing game https://www.wordstream.com/blo...

    All the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.