Experience with new program for out of state fix and flipping?
Hi, are there any members of Martel's new FlipSystem program that can share their experience? I know his turnkey business is good so I imagine this program may be good too but out of state fix and flipping is a lot different than turnkey rentals. The program looks to set you up for success with an experienced team, deal acquisition, and coaching.
Some of my concerns are:
1. There is no cap on members so how will all of us get good deals? Will we end up just stepping on eachothers toes?
2. Is the estimated $10k-20k "profit" likely on a property that you are all in $100k (buy + rehab) likely in Cleveland or Detriot?
3. The idea is to flip these properties to out of state turnkey investors? Is this a practical business model with rising interest rates and prices still high?
4. Are these midwest markets saturated with investors?
5. Is it wiser to flip locally with way more expensive homes but where I can have a little more control and know the market right now?
Any advice or help would be great from anyone. Thank you!