User Stats

Votes
Imran Syed
Votes |
Seeking advice on estimating rehab costs for BRRRR property purchase

Imran Syed
Posted Mar 25 2023, 21:57

Greetings fellow investors,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to reach out to the community to seek some guidance and advice regarding estimating the actual cost of repairs required for a BRRRR strategy property purchase.

I recently had a contractor visit the property to assess the required repairs and will be providing me with a cost estimate soon. However, I am personally not comfortable relying solely on a single opinion, and would love to educate myself further on the subject of rehabbing and cost estimation.

With that said, I would greatly appreciate it if any experienced investors could recommend some valuable resources such as articles, books, or videos that provide insight into the various options when rehabbing a property and the pros and cons of each approach.

For instance, I would love to learn more about the price and quality differences between laminate and marble countertops, and how to make the right choice when it comes to BRRRR strategy.

Your suggestions and insights would be of tremendous help to me, and I am grateful for any advice or guidance you can provide.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Loading replies...