Realtor · College Station, TX · Member since 2020 · 121 posts · 58 votes
Hi, guys!
I am interested in networking with some fix and flip investors investing in the Texas market. I have joined some local groups on Facebook, but was wondering... what is the BEST way to get in touch with investors that fix and flip properties in my area?
Residential Real Estate Agent · Irvine, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Are you wholesaling? Or you have off-market deals you want to sell to them?
If you are just looking to network I would go the route of meetups locally (you can check above at the toolbar, hoover over forums then to the right you have events and meetups.
If you are looking to wholesale and build a list of buyers that fix and flip for deals you may have then I would pull lists from 3rd party sites like Property Radar or propstream. You can also buy lists off websites and get lists off FB for a cost as well.
Your goals will define the route you take on this but building a list for buyers/investors is a time-intensive activity and the list is a living and breathing document. That means there are sometimes you have to get people off the list who are not opening your emails, or buying anymore, and add people who were buying years ago stopped, and now are back in. It's a detailed as a CRM for a real estate agent.