Pittsburgh Rehabbing and House Flipping

5 Replies

Hi I am living in Southern California but a Pittsburgh native.  I have a lot of contacts back in the south Pittsburgh area for construction as I used to build homes there about 7 years ago.  

I recently started getting into real estate investing and have been doing so in the Pittsburgh area as the home prices are much lower there and things can cash flow.  A lot of people, friends, family from California are interested in getting into the real estate market, but its so expensive here in CA that they cannot.  

I am putting together a team in Pittsburgh to do some renovations and flips, but need some help on finding properties.  

Would love to talk more with people in the area!

Let me know!  

Hi John.  Welcome to BP.  I am relatively new to BP as well and have yet to get a start in real estate investing.  I am sure there are Wholesalers in Pittsburgh that would be able to assist you, but I am curious if there are specific areas you are looking at?

Good day @John Carlo Gallo . Fellow native yinzer here.  Unfortunately, I am currently of little assistance to you other than to offer a friendly tip of my cap.  

That said, if my business is to gain traction, I will keep the lines of communication open and we may be able to forge an amenable business relationship in the future.

Nice meeting you.

@John Carlo Gallo  I am a local investor & Realtor, I send out weekly deal sheets via email and if you let me know exactly what you are looking for then I can bring you deals that come across my desk that fit your requirements.

You can call me at 724-492-8312 or email me [email protected] I would love to learn more about what you are looking for and discuss how I can help you.

Medium 3Ian Hoover, Deacon Hoover Real Estate Advisors | [email protected] | 724‑492‑8312

Originally posted by @David R.:

Hi John.  Welcome to BP.  I am relatively new to BP as well and have yet to get a start in real estate investing.  I am sure there are Wholesalers in Pittsburgh that would be able to assist you, but I am curious if there are specific areas you are looking at?

Right now I was thinking north shore. But still doing my research.  What areas do you think are good?  

@John Carlo Gallo  

I haven't really done any research locally because I have been thinking about investing in Florida.  I do Lawrenceville has been a really hot market for the last couple years.  There are "we buy houses" signs all over the place over there, so I am assuming it is pretty competitive.