Pittsburgh Rehabbing and House Flipping

Pittsburgh Rehabbing and House Flipping

Real Estate Investor · Signal Hill, CA · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes

Hi I am living in Southern California but a Pittsburgh native.  I have a lot of contacts back in the south Pittsburgh area for construction as I used to build homes there about 7 years ago.  

I recently started getting into real estate investing and have been doing so in the Pittsburgh area as the home prices are much lower there and things can cash flow.  A lot of people, friends, family from California are interested in getting into the real estate market, but its so expensive here in CA that they cannot.  

I am putting together a team in Pittsburgh to do some renovations and flips, but need some help on finding properties.  

Would love to talk more with people in the area!

Let me know!  

0Reply
9 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 854 posts · 511 votes
    12y

    Hi John.  Welcome to BP.  I am relatively new to BP as well and have yet to get a start in real estate investing.  I am sure there are Wholesalers in Pittsburgh that would be able to assist you, but I am curious if there are specific areas you are looking at?

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 266 posts · 240 votes
    12y

    Good day @John Carlo Gallo . Fellow native yinzer here.  Unfortunately, I am currently of little assistance to you other than to offer a friendly tip of my cap.  

    That said, if my business is to gain traction, I will keep the lines of communication open and we may be able to forge an amenable business relationship in the future.

    Nice meeting you.

  • Bridgeville, PA · Member since 2013 · 395 posts · 105 votes
    12y

    @John Carlo Gallo I am a local investor & Realtor, I send out weekly deal sheets via email and if you let me know exactly what you are looking for then I can bring you deals that come across my desk that fit your requirements.

    You can call me at 724-492-8312 or email me [email protected] I would love to learn more about what you are looking for and discuss how I can help you.

  • Real Estate Investor · Signal Hill, CA · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Hi John.  Welcome to BP.  I am relatively new to BP as well and have yet to get a start in real estate investing.  I am sure there are Wholesalers in Pittsburgh that would be able to assist you, but I am curious if there are specific areas you are looking at?

     Right now I was thinking north shore. But still doing my research.  What areas do you think are good?  

  • Homeowner · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 854 posts · 511 votes
    12y

    @John Carlo Gallo 

    I haven't really done any research locally because I have been thinking about investing in Florida.  I do Lawrenceville has been a really hot market for the last couple years.  There are "we buy houses" signs all over the place over there, so I am assuming it is pretty competitive. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.