Civil Engineer · Orange County, CA · Member since 2012 · 189 posts · 45 votes
12y
Think like a motivated seller. Call any bandit signs you see. Google "sell house fast cash" with your location and start calling. I am sure you will have to weed through a few to get the ones that are actually doing deals but that is what I would do.
Civil Engineer · Orange County, CA · Member since 2012 · 189 posts · 45 votes
12y
Think like a motivated seller. Call any bandit signs you see. Google "sell house fast cash" with your location and start calling. I am sure you will have to weed through a few to get the ones that are actually doing deals but that is what I would do.
Tega Cay, SC · Member since 2014 · 213 posts · 74 votes
12y
You can post and put in keywords like NEW YORK WHOLESALERS, OCEANSIDE, UPSTATE NY etc... Most Wholesalers on BP will have the keywords alerts and be able to jump in and respond.
Another way to get to know your local wholesaler is join your local REIA or look for/start a BP meet up in your area. We just had one in Charlotte with a great turnout and got to meet some local wholesalers.
Realtor/Investor · Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 74 posts · 21 votes
12y
Also don't neglect craigslist! It can be an excellent source where A LOT of wholesalers advertise! Just make sure you're contacting REI's and not brokers...Some broker's are REIs as well so use your discretion and do your due diligence. Not everything tagged with the word "deal" is actually a deal. Lastly, keywords can help also like "handyman special" or "fixer upper".
Oceanside, NY · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 0 votes
12y
Awesome! Thank you all very much, appreciate the input and great ideas. I will deff keep an eye out for the signs. And I surf craigslist once in a while as well although with out much luck