I've Found Granite Slabs for an Entire Kitchen for Only $399

I've Found Granite Slabs for an Entire Kitchen for Only $399

Member since 2008 · 20 posts · 0 votes

Just a little FYI for anyone interested. If you have a local Granite Depot, I have found Granite slabs 2cm thick for a few hundred dollars less then anywhere else. It will save you loads of money if you do high volume of rehabbing.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 189 posts · 75 votes
    18y

    I used this 2cm on my rehab this summer and spent ~500 for 14 linear feet. My rehab ARV was in the $220,000 range so I felt it needed something more than a nice formica top but thick granite was out of my budget - perfect fit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.