Looking for affordable roofing in Salt Lake City, UT.

Looking for affordable roofing in Salt Lake City, UT.

Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 12 votes
I need to replace an old roof on a small one car garage/shed. The work would require tearing off the old layers of shingles, putting down new plywood, new shingles and new metal flashing. I think it would be less than a day's work for one pro. I'm looking for recommendations for the most affordable roofer in Salt Lake City ( SLC ) Utah ( UT ). Thanks!
0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2010 · 608 posts · 163 votes
    11y

    Marc Tipping 801-577-3080.  He does 5 + roofs a year for me.  Please tell him I referred you if you call him.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.